What have you bought for the bike today ?

Gunk

Über Member
Download the Tacx app on your tablet or smartphone, it connects via bluetooth and away you go.

bikingdad90

Über Member
@Darius_Jedburgh if you don’t fancy Zwift or similar then SigmaSport have the “Force” DVD in stock for 95p. Follow the cadence, heart rate or intensity and commentary on screen

https://www.sigmasports.com/item/CycleOps/RealRides-Force-Indoor-Trainer-DVD/MFL0

I think it is just me but when I am full gas, can’t breathe or talk I only just about manage to hit 165BPM but the trainer is well over 180; not sure if that means I have a better cardiovascular system then him or if I am not trying hard enough!

Darius_Jedburgh

@bikingdad90
Thanks for that. most useful.
I'm not sure I want to become full blown Zwift if whatever. I want the turbo for general use when the weather is pants.
I'm no racer - those days are long gone - so just general fitness is my aim.
I'll have a look at that DVD. I'm not sure I want a monthly sub for something that is occasionally going to be used.

Thanks again for your help.

Jenkins

Guru
Cone spanners having found out that I don't actually have any and that a normal spanner is just a bit too bulky to do the job properly.

Jenkins

Guru
A(nother) Charge Spoon saddle. The one on my main commuter is starting to look a little bit worn so I've got a new one to replace it. The old one will go on my Giant flatbar and will mean that all 7 of my remaining bikes will be fitted with the Spoon. Thanks to a voucher for signing up to the Ebay app it cost me all of £12.71.

Top Bottom