What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A few new bits of shiny today.

Celeste Oakley Jaw breakers, a Bianchi owners club ass saver, and a Bianchi owners club cycle cap.

@Darius_Jedburgh if you don’t fancy Zwift or similar then SigmaSport have the “Force” DVD in stock for 95p. Follow the cadence, heart rate or intensity and commentary on screen

https://www.sigmasports.com/item/CycleOps/RealRides-Force-Indoor-Trainer-DVD/MFL0

I think it is just me but when I am full gas, can’t breathe or talk I only just about manage to hit 165BPM but the trainer is well over 180; not sure if that means I have a better cardiovascular system then him or if I am not trying hard enough!

@bikingdad90
Thanks for that. most useful.
I'm not sure I want to become full blown Zwift if whatever. I want the turbo for general use when the weather is pants.
I'm no racer - those days are long gone - so just general fitness is my aim.
I'll have a look at that DVD. I'm not sure I want a monthly sub for something that is occasionally going to be used.

Thanks again for your help.

Mr Whyte

Wahoo Element Bolt got delivered today.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
New saddle for our lasses bike. She deserves it, the old one was nearly 20 years old plus she was not impressed when I said a bit of electric tape would make the old one good as new.

Johnno260

Veteran
Fizik Antares vs saddle is now on it's way to me.

Last thing I will purchase for my current steed excluding repairs, now the saving for the Bianchi begins!

Jenkins

Legendary Member
A(nother) Charge Spoon saddle. The one on my main commuter is starting to look a little bit worn so I've got a new one to replace it. The old one will go on my Giant flatbar and will mean that all 7 of my remaining bikes will be fitted with the Spoon. Thanks to a voucher for signing up to the Ebay app it cost me all of £12.71.

davidphilips

Veteran
Santa (my postman) arrived today again, just few bits from Ebay, Still some great deals if you keep bidding and dont just go mad with trying to hard to win every auction?

Attachments

• Tulips.jpg
    Tulips.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom