What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
Pair of Panaracers for my Claud Butler, Spa have them on offer

A set of Shimano WH-R550 wheels from @120308 of this parish. Shiny!
My 500s are a bit light on braking surface now, and with some of the descents around here, it's about time I replaced them. I've never, since I've had them, found the wear indicators...
:biggrin:

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
A Shimano Altus 8-speed rear derailleur.

I appear to have snaffled what seems to be the last one available anywhere on Planet Earth.
It’s getting like that at the moment isn’t it!!! My rear wheel is in the LBS for repair at the moment, they couldn’t find the parts until the end of the month. I found a whole hub cheaper online and available now, but there was only one left and it had to come from Germany.

It’s getting like that at the moment isn’t it!!! My rear wheel is in the LBS for repair at the moment, they couldn’t find the parts until the end of the month. I found a whole hub cheaper online and available now, but there was only one left and it had to come from Germany.

Just a bit...

I'm building up a bike from a frame & forks I bought for a song at my local tip, and it's a pain having to choose parts on the basis of what's available rather than what you actually want / need. :wacko:

Yeap, that's the one.

vickster

Legendary Member
On rather a whim (as usual :rolleyes:) , a used Boardman comp hybrid. I can’t actually ride right now due to injury, but I’m planning on using when I can get out on the road until I feel confident to ride the expensive road bikes.
The seller is going to deliver as it was going to be challenge to collect while on crutches :laugh:

si_c

Guru
105 cassette and rear derailleur, which is all I need to upgrade the Trek to 11 speed, had the other parts lying around since the start of the year.

Not doing the chain set or FD yet as there are none available in the combination I want so will use the Tiagra kit until I can get some.

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
Popped a new set of dt Swiss wheels on the mtb, the ones that came as stock feel like they weigh a ton in comparison...

Top Bottom