What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To be honest, no. We're a bit short on bikes in the InGermany household, so whatever happens the original will be used. Elder Son (20) will try and claim it under builders rights, but faces a challenge from Youngest Daughter (6 but highly ambitious).

If the bigger version is too big for me, then Elder Son will try for that instead on the basis he's taller than I am...

Sounds like a plan :okay:

I like the sound of your lass :girldance: Shame you're so far away, otherwise I'd let you have a frame for a 24" wheel bike plus assorted bits that might do for her. I am being told that I have too many bicycles.

CXRAndy

Guru
Two new DTSwiss MTB rims, adaptor caps for my Hope hubs I bought 8-9years ago. I never got around to having some wheels built, but since my current problem has necessitated wheel replacement, I dug these Pro2 hubs out of storage

Sounds like a plan :okay:

I like the sound of your lass :girldance: Shame you're so far away, otherwise I'd let you have a frame for a 24" wheel bike plus assorted bits that might do for her. I am being told that I have too many bicycles.

She's fantastic, to be fair it helps that she's got three loving big brothers all a decade older than her.

I have an eye out for a small frame at work. There should be another few dozen turning up next week or so...

Last edited:

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Well over the last few days I had my new chain set and cassette arrive from spa. And tonight......

I picked up this absolute shed.

IMG_20220516_191143.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220516_191143.jpg
    IMG_20220516_191143.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20220516_191143.jpg
    IMG_20220516_191143.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 5
I thought the old fashion axle with a bolt at either end was perfectly fine myself.

There's always one, isn't there?

si_c

Guru
Noticed there was a break in the rear mudguard on the Trek, right where the stay wraps over the top of the guard.

Rang the LBS at lunch and they had a replacement set available, so popped down. Just got to fit the buggers now, but should also be able to repair the old ones with a patch hopefully.

Top Bottom