What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Oh, and I forgot that I picked up a pair of Gravelkings for £20 each from a comment earlier. They'll be useful for the grasstrack season starting in late April / May.

rivers

How far can I go?
New tubeless valves and some sealant. I managed to snap a tubeless valve in half yesterday. Wheel once again tubeless.

I’ve bought a reconditioned iPhone 12 to replace my smashed iPhone XS, phone in quad lock case in pocket and smashed when I fell on it in an off.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
New bars and grips for Mrs GDZ bike. She has only ridden it round the block since I picked it up for her as she had an operation on her had last year, but hopefully she is ready to go this year. Probably only a few miles at a time but enough to get use out together.

It's an old claud butler Reynolds 500 steal mountain bike. I am going to move some of my spare bits onto to make it 3x7, v brakes and some nice landcruisers.

IMG_20230303_180647.jpg

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
I'd forgotten I had lent someone some money and got it back today so treated myself to some DMR V12 Magnesium pedals and some new bar tape. Something a bit different I thought I would try.

https://grepp.cc/

These are for my Super Galaxy which is currently on borrowed pedals and some cheap bar tape. I love the idea of re-wrappable tape and it's seemingly pretty sustainably sourced.

Isn't here yet but I've just ordered a new tubeless syringe after I broke mine 😐

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A new 2.25" front tyre for my MTB and some clips to attach an hydraulic rear brake hose to the frame bosses (to save me having to disconnect the hose, feed it through the bosses, then having to fit a new connector and bleed the brake).

Top Bottom