What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
These little trinkets arrived today via ebay. Fantastic condition, front never used and rear can't have been used much as the grease was pretty clean. Undid the cones and squirted in a load of marine grease.

All the rest of the 'wheels' have been ordered.
20230301_193709.jpg

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Multi tool with chain splitter, spoke keys and mini tyre levers to replace individual tools, and two pairs of eyebrow tweezers

- to remove thorns :okay: - one pair for each saddlepack.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I've been looking for a rear wheel to compliment a Raleigh Calevera carbon front but they're difficult to find. So picked up a Sublime (Bristol LBS's own brand) rear which'll do for now.

The rear wheel arrived yesterday. Unfortunately it needs new bearings, which wasn't in the seller's description, and they don't accept returns. Caveat emptor I guess ...

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Are there any 'Overspending on cycle parts' safe houses near you where you can hide out for a while? 😁

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Having bought a LH Miche Pistard Air crank on eBay from Wiggle/Chain Reaction's online auctions I picked up a RH side one with chainring today.

They're expensive things, but combined it was just over £70. I'll put the two bits together and will probably sell them as a pair. Still looking for a 165mm LH one though ...

... basically I only need the middle bit, but it's specific to that crankset and the parts are like gold dust.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
A couple of Panaracer Gravelking slicks for stock arrived the other day. A DCR rim is on its way, again for stock.

Top Bottom