What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Legendary Member
Location
Harrogate
Been a busy couple of weeks: new wheels from Spa; Ultegra rim brakes; Sidi shoes; 100% glasses; Garmin Edge; Garmin Varia
If you haven't already get a lanyard for the Varia. I lost one which admittedly had got to the point of needing replacing as the battery life had got woeful. Its replacement I did fit with a lanyard which paid for itself in Sunday when the mount fell off the bike.
 

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Not bought. But I’m really smitten by this. And it won’t be on sale forever…..

Spec can’t be beaten for the price that I can see. Ribble also offers a Lifetime frame warranty to the original purchaser. And a 30 days ‘Swap’ feature if you change your mind on the size you’ve bought……..

https://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/ribble-allroad-carbon-105-di2-aero/?colour=deep-blue-metallic

IMG_7204.jpeg


IMG_7208.jpeg


IMG_7205.jpeg


IMG_7209.jpeg


IMG_7207.jpeg


IMG_7210.jpeg
 

Alex321

Guru
Location
South Wales
I take that's with the 1770mAh battery. The 1950mAh one fits as well which should make around another 15 minutes.

The standard one it came with. I didn't buy it wit any of the "bundles", and haven't boughht any additional battery.

That is with it set to 720p, with stabilisation and horizon levelling set.
 
Top Bottom