That
Ribble looks lovely, but they definitely should fire the person that comes up with the names. Its a proper endurance road bike like the Endurace or Defy, at 35mm max tyre clearance its definitely not 'allroad' in the slightest.
Personally there are two things I find offputting. 1. they have stoppped letting you change bar size so you're stuck with an 80mm strem, which in conjunction with the 'endurance' geometry will mean a pretty short reach (massively shorter than I'm used to, but you may be OK with it). Secondly, the Mavic wheels whilst OK are not the sort of thing anyone would buy with their own money (not particularly light, pretty old school internal width and rim shape.) As a result, I would be tempted to buy the non-aero at £2200, then immediately stick the Mavic alloy wheels that model came with on
ebay and buy some chinese carbon wheels and bars that actually fitted with the difference.