What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
DACF8D8D-111D-4FF6-B135-E39005071AD3.jpeg
Toddled along to Alpine Bikes at lunch time today and bought some new gloves from the wee bargain bucket :smile:
Nice fit and feel good.

Elysian_Roads

What did you buy? A soft saddle will probably not givs you a comfy ride.
As above, @natnatroswell22. Would be interested in your purchases as aiming to do some bike packing this summer. Do tell! And :welcome:btw.

JhnBssll

Guru
New chain for the commuter - it's not even down a thousand miles yet but the wear indicator is telling me to replace it so replace it I shall ^_^

Not sure what brand of chain is on there but the running gear is Shimano claris. To be honest I'd have expected it to last longer but nevermind :smile:

I also bought some threadlock - not for anything in particular, I just didnt have any so figured it would come in handy at some point :laugh:

Heigue'r

Veteran
A pair of mitchelin pro 4 endurance
10 tubes
12 bottles of co2
Have had alot of punctures this week

Postie delivered a pair of Le Col bibshorts,bought for the "bargain" price of £55..rrp £180.Looking forward to seeing how they feel on the bike

Heigue'r

Veteran
@Heigue'r cheers.

four days left and guess what.. it's peeing down .. lol

I dont know if you join it,It may count the activities you have allready done during the timescale of the challenge,worth trying anyway.

natnatroswell22

What did you buy? A soft saddle will probably not givs you a comfy ride.

I bought Bell comfort memory foam bike seat. I thought it's going to give me a comfort ride since it's squishy and foamy enough to carry my butt but yea you're right soft saddles aren't for bikepacking or any long term cycling.

Top Bottom