What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Cranksets:

A 170mm 50/34 Miche Race SSC crankset for my 13yo from here
A 172.5mm 52/36 Shimano 105 crankset for me from Facebook - or at least the RH side (I've a new Ultegra LH crank spare)
A 172.5mm 52/36 Praxis Works Turn crankset for me from eBay

Last edited:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I've finally taken the plunge and ordered some Shimano R540 SPD-SL pedals.
I had a choice of black or white, so I chose white as they'll look faster ;)
View attachment 406119

After the roaring success that has been the clipless pedals on the Giant, I've ordered a second pair for the Boardman Pro Carbon - except this time I've ordered them in black to match the bike.

Oh, and after checking it over after todays ride, a new chain for the Pro Carbon as well (the current one has done nearly 2,200 miles).

Matching water bottles (just cheapo £2 ones, but they match :becool:)and yet another multi tool. I just seem to have disasters with them, from all coming apart, to getting them soaked in oil, to snapping them (dont ask). Hopefully this one will last
Topeak-Mini-20-Pro-20-Function-Multi-Tool-Tools-Multi-Tools-Black-TT2536B.jpg

C R

Guru
Half toe clips and a bottle and cage combo.

JhnBssll

Veteran
There have been a couple of instances recently where I've struggled to fit everything in my rucksack while commuting so I've been doing a bit of research and pulled the trigger on some new bits last night. I've ordered a black Tortec Epic alloy pannier rack and an Altura Transit Lite drop down rack pack :okay: Both on offer at Tredz so cost around the £70 mark which I thought was fairly reasonable - at least it will be if they are up to the job :laugh: Hopefully I won't get a sweaty back over summer now either, and I'll potentially be able to go shopping on the way home too which will save me a further trip out in the car :okay:

Also bought a bottle sock for my Airshot tubeless inflator and a new park tool crank puller as my current two are only any good for square taper BB's :rolleyes::laugh:

mgs315

Picked up the club jersey today. Went for a bodyfit and on the lower side of the two sizes I was kind of in between. Hope I don’t look like too much of a sausage haha.

Top Bottom