What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsmith

Veteran
Don’t forget to calibrate before each ride. Crank arm facing down and without any load on it.

Not hard time to get into full training yet, but have been enjoy No finding out the wattage associated with how the effort is perceived in flat sprints and various climbs.

Be prepared to see Strava show a lower average power figure than Garmin does, assuming you use both @mgs315.

JhnBssll

Veteran
I've started collecting Di2 bits for the Bianchi. Just ordered a pair of R9170 Dura Ace Di2 hydraulic brifters, I'll try and pick up the mechs and other assorted gubbins over the coming months with an aim to convert it over winter ^_^

Gone a bit mad with some birthday vouchers at Amazon
11323116-2034481938586451.jpg
actually these were from ProBikeKit, after reading a thread on here and spotting a good deal (£40 each on Amazon, £56 for the pair from PBK - Michelin Pro Endurance)
From Amazon...

41BIxTVSUyL._SY90_.jpg

41vuIDf86RL._SY90_.jpg

51vCsY%2BfVBL._SY90_.jpg

41pcqEoukmL._SX90_.jpg

41KCLYLdYhL._SY90_.jpg

41tCRtTkq5L._SY90_.jpg

51u0AUvH9EL._SX90_.jpg

31S329BX1gL._SY90_.jpg

31bH%2BNJgycL._SY90_.jpg

and from Wiggle
BM14-ZC-MN01-BK.jpg

:rolleyes:

Alan O

Über Member
Gone a bit mad with some birthday vouchers at Amazon
View attachment 412468 actually these were from ProBikeKit, after reading a thread on here and spotting a good deal (£40 each on Amazon, £56 for the pair from PBK - Michelin Pro Endurance)
From Amazon...

View attachment 412469
View attachment 412470
View attachment 412471
View attachment 412472
View attachment 412473

View attachment 412474
View attachment 412475
View attachment 412476
View attachment 412477

and from Wiggle
View attachment 412478

:rolleyes:
Happy birthday :birthday:

BianchiVirgin

Über Member
Oh, new Giro lid. Old one apparently time expired. And I won the sale on eBay. A Fizik Antares R5.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Buying online from Planet X is like going to the sweetshop with pocket money. £30 spent on this lot and I only looked in for the Garmin mount..

Jobsworth Garmin Mount White x 1 - so it can sit out front on both bikes without me swapping the mounts across.

2 X Side Release Clip 20mm x1 to repair some I stood on

Jobsworth Zip Lock PVC Wallet Black and Green x1 to keep my phone dry on wet days

Banjo Brothers Expanding Seat Bag Large x1 for Audax rides to replace a 27 year old bag which is wearing out.

Carnac Water Bottle Screw 700ml Clear Green Blue Lid x2 to have matching bottles on my best bike

High 5 Race Faster Pack Cycling x1 for an Audax next weekend to have some gels in my pocket.

I like planet x, they're prices change constantly...
I talked my boss into trying their silicone lube for work (been using 100% silicone spray for years from employers) to see if it's any good like the stuff we use. So I ordered 4 of those and 4 ptfe lubes for work, then added some stuff for his wife's bike and then added couple of £1 bottle cages, couple £2 tool case things, and 4 £1 repair kits for myself.. He paid and I've told him "I'll pay for my bits" hehe, escaped postage and all done on work time..

JhnBssll

Veteran
Another set of Hope RX-4 caliper, this time for the Roubaix. They'll be stored with the di2 bits for a while until ive collected all the necessary bits to carry out "The Big Swap" where ill be going dura ace di2 on the bianchi and cascading the groupsets down, in effect upgrading all 3 road bikes simultaneously :okay: I'm really looking forward to it, I love a project :laugh:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
WTB 27.5 wheelset with el guapo hubs and xd driver

Sram xg 1150 - 10/42 cassette
Bleeding edge syringe (for etap)
Shimano m73 shoes

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Tubeless tape and valves
Sram descedant cranks 32t chainring
Gxp bottom bracket
Fizik turunda 2 saddle