What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BianchiVirgin

Über Member
A 105 chainset for the Bianchi to replace the godawful FSA Gossamer thingy that was fitted to it. Also a Wheels Manufacturing BB for it too. The BB is FSA as well and has a grumbling bearing in it. Cranks are different diameters.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I can't wait to get a puncture!"

:laugh:

Levo-Lon

Guru
A 32t oval chainring for my Specialized Epic, it had a round 30 as standard so ill see if i notice any difference.
I needed more up front as the 30 is a bit small for the flat lands

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
A version 2 piston for my Front Guide RS lever. Replaced the rear last year as it stuck in heat, but front was ok. I'll get it replaced now before we get any hot weather. Known fault that SRAM won't do anything about.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
3.99 on a pair of mitts in ALDI

Levo-Lon

Guru
Ordered a set of Hunt xc weels for my Epic. £329 and they come with spares, spokes and valves. Bargain
They get 10/10 in reviews and at a good price, and they look great too.. Might change the H... :whistle:
I wanted carbon but there just too much for a care worker salary..

Week 3 May delivery... I think i can just about wait that long.. Just

Tenkaykev

Guru
Bought a Sell SMP Trk for my Brompton. I love the saddle on my proper bike. Now to see if it works on the clown version.

That's the one my wife switched to. She has one on her Roberts touring/ shopping bike. She persevered with the stock Brompton saddle for a while and said it was perfectly OK, but now has the TRK on her Brommie.
( her Brommie has been named " Badger" because it's Cream)

Top Bottom