What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willd

Veteran
A new track pump. The old one never seemed to work properly and had a push on and twist action, the new one just has a thumb lever, which seems much better and hopefully doesn't bend the valve pins.

DSK

Another ProLite A42W wheelset
Pack of 4 inners tubes

vickster

Legendary Member
Apex Rear Mech
Crosslever brakes

Still waiting on bartape, flat pedals, bottle cages, cassette and a saddle :okay:

Plus a jersey and 2 pairs of Assos shorts (reduced)

Minor-ish lockdown spending spree :unsure:

Gunk

Guru
£47 on a new tyre :-( Mavic Yksion, they seem quite difficult to come by, which is odd as they're standard with all mavic UST wheelsets.

They’re an excellent tyre but as you say tricky to get hold of, worth saving a search on eBay, I’ve got a brand new spare I picked for £18 a while ago!

Gunk

Guru
New old stock 27” tan wall tyres
Carlton bar mounted friction thumb shifters
Used 1970’s saddle
Gear and brake cables
BB and headset bearings
Wheel bearings
Handlebar grips

All for my Raleigh Royal 531 project, I now need to get of my backside and start it.

Garry A

Calibrating.....
A £7.99 jersey from Lidl special buys. Cycling section had been stripped clean except for a few items.

straas

Matt
Add to my tyre purchase:

A Dynaplug Racer tubeless plugger
Some tubeless sealant.

And I really want to buy some Squirt wax lube but am finding it hard to get hold of!

8mph

Veteran
2 x Schwalbe Big Apple Active line with K guard 26 x 2.15" tyres. For better or worse, I opted for these and not the ubiquitous Marathon Mondials for touring on my hardtail.

RoadRider400

Some bloke that likes cycling alone
Mini triangular frame bag arrived today. Looks far easier to store and retrieve things compared with my saddle bag.

Top Bottom