What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Work stand and a decent book helped my understand indexing much more. The Park tools and Zinn books are very good, if your not running the latest gear then you can pickup an older edition very cheap.

I got a stand but its used for bike cleaning and adjusting the little tumbler/drum on the gear cables (when the bike is in the stand) :laugh:

I'll see if i can grab one of the older books.

avsd

Guru
@RoubaixCube Park Tools do great videos on gear indexing e.g Indexing rear gears

rivers

How far can I go?
A Jtek shiftmate and a deore 5120 rear derailleur. I just need to find an 11 speed 11-42 cassette and I can begin swapping my gravel bike to a mullet drivetrain.

T4tomo

Guru
A Jtek shiftmate and a deore 5120 rear derailleur. I just need to find an 11 speed 11-42 cassette and I can begin swapping my gravel bike to a mullet drivetrain.

10 speed will be cheaper (and doesn't need a shift mate), but I guess you only have 11 speed shifters available.

Sixmile

Veteran
IMG_20220510_093435576.jpg

Second hand Brompton block and Fahrer front rack for one of our Circe Tandems. These racks are eye wateringly expensive new but I *think* I got an ok deal but I still won't even mention the figure to my wife! Now to find a decent bag to go to it

Top Bottom