What makes you most happy about your bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Di2 shifting. Remarkable!!

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
I like my bike as it allows me to get to and from work in a predictable time without sitting in jams getting frustrated. I like to smile at all the motorists on my commute knowing that I can take all the cycle lanes and short cuts they can't:okay:. My bike is also apparently 'Kawasaki green' although I like to think it's more like 'Thunderbird 2' green:smile:.

macp

Guru
I like my bike as it allows me to get to and from work in a predictable time without sitting in jams getting frustrated. I like to smile at all the motorists on my commute knowing that I can take all the cycle lanes and short cuts they can't:okay:. My bike is also apparently 'Kawasaki green' although I like to think it's more like 'Thunderbird 2' green:smile:.
This except mine is blue ^_^

Shortandcrisp

Über Member
It takes me away from everything.

As I think I've said before, it reminds me that I'm still alive.

Lozz360

Veteran

Sorry, it can't be both!
eb01950bb509ed30750a4d2809a32af2.jpg
upload_2017-3-28_13-36-48.jpeg

Top Bottom