What should i do about payment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steven1988

Veteran
I took delivery of my new bike from on online retailer back in August, bought on finanve, after recently going through my bank statements i have realised they haven't took any money for it.

What should i do?

vickster

Legendary Member
Phone them up clearly to organise payment and ongoing finance

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Really confused right now. Just rang the company in question and explained. They asked why i hadn't been in touch before. The woman i spoke to explained the system is fully automated and there is nothing they can do.

Oh well i tried
So.... free bike?! :okay: Wishful thinking. :blush:

Miraculously the payments will suddenly begin. :sad:

MarkF

Guru
It's Emo Philips time again..................

"I found a wallet on the sidewalk today. I was gonna keep it, rather than return it, but then I thought: well, if I lost a hundred and fifty dollars, how would I feel?
renderTimingPixel.png

And I realized I would want to be taught a lesson."

:okay:

Drago

Legendary Member
They asked why i hadn't been in touch before

Oh well i tried

I love it! You try and do the decent thing and they somehow try to twist the situation to make it your fault. That being the case, you've done your bit - note the date, time and name of the person you spoke to, and forget it. Hopefully they'll forget it for 6 years and the debt will become unenforceable, or you could move to Scotland and reduce that to 5.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Just out of interest, who did you buy the bike from?
They seem to be a bit slap-dash with their finances!

Slick

Guru
I love it! You try and do the decent thing and they somehow try to twist the situation to make it your fault. That being the case, you've done your bit - note the date, time and name of the person you spoke to, and forget it. Hopefully they'll forget it for 6 years and the debt will become unenforceable, or you could move to Scotland and reduce that to 5.

Should be everyone's go to advice on every thread. :becool:

Admin, can we get a C U Jimmy emoji? :laugh:

Top Bottom