What's the most embarrassing concert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
THe Great Stukely Rock Festival of 1974(?) 11 bands and 20 spectators - absoulutely fantastic for us, but not for the promoters!

PeteB99 said:
Black Sabbath - Ozzie was completely out of it and virtually the entire audience had come to see the support band

Curved Air:thumbsup::becool:

Sonja!:sad:

Saw Curved Air a few times in the 70's!

Black Sabbath don't do well with support bands - we saw them with an unknown band on their first "outing" who simply blew Sabbath off the tsage - Van Halen

Monkey Boy

I travel to Houson on business fairly regularly so scooped a ticket to see George Michael at the Toyota Center a few weeks back....mixing business with pleasure My missus told her best friend, who told her hubby (also a good friend of mine) and the next thing I know I'm in the pub getting the pi$$ ripped out of me?!? Apparently I had to be gay to go see him.....?!?

Twas simply an ace gig.....and as my mate later put it "You can't beat a bit of Dod"

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Well back from Harrogate and the only thing I can say about the gig was it was rubbish. The girls to be fair looked great but as a gig were very poor. Even the 2 wifes thought so as well.

The main observation though was how posh it all was.

Wine tasting tents, potrakabins with clean, nice smelling toilets. None of your chemical portaloo nonsense.

Mainly attended by white, middleclass families and groups of girls.
Not a NED (non educated delinquent) for the non scottish people or a CHAV as you would call them in sight which was bizarre as there are always a few whenever there's a crowd no matter the concert.

Alright night though even though the drink was very expensive

Top Bottom