What's your next Audax?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

delb0y

Legendary Member
I've signed up for a couple more out of Tewkesbury to complete my Metric Century a Month Challenge. (4th Nov the "Theo Nelson" and 2nd Dec the "Once More Unto Agincourt"). Nice to see a few more 100km audaxes late in the season. I'm sure a few years back they sort of petered out at this time of year and there were mostly only 200s and 400s after October.

Good call on those. Might have to check my diary.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
HUGE respect. Yes I’ve seen you are right at the top of the “Hall of Honour”. Sure you don’t want to round off your attendance to 20?

19 out of 25 events is some going. Manning a control? Or feet up with the papers?

I did a few stints controlling or helping, but otherwise occupied tomorrow I'm afraid. Hope the weather is kind to everyone (I still remember grinding to Princetown in the storm of 2000, using all the tarmac and some of the verge, as I was blown and buffeted about).

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Don't forget the year starts in October for Audaxers so plenty of time left @Donger.
Yet another good ride I missed I am sure the organizers have all got a copy of my work rota and plan everything on weekends I am in work.
Without perms and DIY I wouldn't do many audax rides at all.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Don't forget the year starts in October for Audaxers so plenty of time left @Donger.
Yet another good ride I missed I am sure the organizers have all got a copy of my work rota and plan everything on weekends I am in work.
Without perms and DIY I wouldn't do many audax rides at all.
I can never get my head around that Audax calendar, Banjo. If you are looking for another audax before the end of 2017, there's always the "Once More Unto Agincourt" from Tewkesbury at the start of December. I'll be doing that one next to complete my Metric Century a Month Challenge for the real (Cyclechat) year. I think it is going to include that fantastic descent from the Forest of Dean down into Monmouth. Reckon you will be able to get the day off, buddy? Would be good to ride together again.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I can never get my head around that Audax calendar, Banjo. If you are looking for another audax before the end of 2017, there's always the "Once More Unto Agincourt" from Tewkesbury at the start of December. I'll be doing that one next to complete my Metric Century a Month Challenge for the real (Cyclechat) year. I think it is going to include that fantastic descent from the Forest of Dean down into Monmouth. Reckon you will be able to get the day off, buddy? Would be good to ride together again.

At the moment I am rotad to work on the 2nd but am hoping to change that ,will know by next week hopefully before the ride is sold out.Will let you know .

k_green

Signed up for Winter Solstice 200 from Stockport on 17th Dec and North West Passage in February - particularly looking forward to that one as did the mini version last year as my first audax :smile:

Top Bottom