What's your next Audax?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Will it involve baguette munching and croissant consuming? :tongue:
Probably, as I won't have enough time for fine dining (except, I hope, before & after).

Fiona R

Formerly known as Cranky Knee Girl
I got my first proper gig!

Little Leaf and I will be running the first control on ‘The Randonnée’ 100 towards the end of the month. I’m really pleased we can give something back. As you know these events run off the back of masses of time and effort from several volunteers.

Cool huh?
I've just done my first two controlling stints (as you know), good fun and you're giving back! I'll carry on helping at the silly distance ones so I don't have to contemplate them.... I'm not contemplating silly distances

iandg

Legendary Member
Selling house, finding a rent, moving and travelling up and down the A9/M74 between Dumfries and Stornoway for the last 7 months - the year has flown by. 4 DNS so far this year. I've pulled out of the Borderlands Explorer 600 this Saturday and transferred to the 'No Work for us Today' 200. Hopefully I'll bag my first points for the season this weekend.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Good luck with your first this year Ian.

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Off on Fenland Friends 600 in a 1.5 weeks. Have limited my fens riding this year. Now time to do battle with the winds and mental torture of roads without bends.

Despite my post upthread about doing a DIY 600 I've entered Yorkshire via Essex instead. Gimme a wave when we pass - I'll be on a white Kinesis Racelight with a very strange Cinelli track stem/tri bar setup. Always wear a Prendas cap too.

Top Bottom