What's your next Audax?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Slightly tempted by Man of Kent but 50 miles there and back to add on. Hmmm
Snap! I've just finished downloading the Man of Kent GPX and having a ponder

Except I didn't say "Hmmm". I said "No chance!"

martint235

Dog on a bike
Snap! I've just finished downloading the Man of Kent GPX and having a ponder

Except I didn't say "Hmmm". I said "No chance!"
To be fair I've had the MoK on my radar for at least the last 5 years and never done it. I did get as far as entering it once but ended up tweaking something on a commute a couple of days before

Ajax Bay

Guru
it is full
Sorry - I think it takes longer to update the AUK site than it does the lvis one. I guess 'what's with the Bristol events, is that Bristol is a 'centre of audax excellence (and numbers/catchment area)', and easy to get to out of London in good time (and back pm) by ( choice of) train(s). And it's April. Dorset Coast the following week.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Making Hay from Cardiff tomorrow. I suspect I will be a very full value rider ^_^ Not done a lot of mileage lately.
@Heltor Chasca if you are looking for a good 100 the Carmarthen Stopper is on the 19th March . Unlikely to sell out and a great day out .

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Making Hay from Cardiff tomorrow. I suspect I will be a very full value rider ^_^ Not done a lot of mileage lately.
@Heltor Chasca if you are looking for a good 100 the Carmarthen Stopper is on the 19th March . Unlikely to sell out and a great day out .

Thanks @Banjo. I've already bought jelly babies for the Mad March Exeter Excursion on the 19th. Tomorrow I'm doing the Wells, Mells & Old Rail Trail from Whitchurch, south of Bristol. Are you about?

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Jelly Babies your obviously a man of good taste.^_^

Doing the Making Hay 200 from cardiff gate tommorow.Cant ride next weekend .
The Wells and Mells looks interesting ,maybe next year.

Top Bottom