Wheelie cyclist in incident with car.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Nob on a bike - even more of a nob filming it and being identified. I also see that one of his mates vandalised the Merc star on the bonnet.

Clever lad putting that on youtube.....
At least it showed the knob driver squeezing him. They both need prosecuting.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
This looks like a group of yobs who are happy to intimidate other road users.

If the nob doing the wheelie thought he was in the right, he would have hung around.

He couldn't wait to scarper.

The driver shouldnt have to be taking avoiding action for this prat. If he wants to put himself in danger by doing wheelies between cars and trucks. Its his look out.

If it was not for the guy on the bike. This incident would not have happened.

There is a post of these yobs cycling through a crowded supermarket, a shopper gets punched. Items are knocked off shelves.

They are not kids they are yobs.

Last edited:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
This looks like a group of yobs who are happy to intimidate other road users.

If the nob doing the wheelie thought he was in the right, he would have hung around.

He couldn't wait to scarper.

The driver shouldnt have to be taking avoiding action for this prat. If he wants to put himself in danger by doing wheelies between cars and trucks. Its his look out.

If it was not for the guy on the bike. This incident would not have happened.

There is a post of these yobs cycling through a crowded supermarket, a shopper gets punched. Items are knocked off shelves.

They are not kids they are yobs.
The driver did not take avoiding action. He deliberately queezes the cycling knob. I would think he would not have a problem squeezing a normal cyclist.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Jeremy Vine has the Jeremy Kyle timeslot on TV now, doesn't he?

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Like I said "He shouldnt have to".

Im suprised the driver didnt get out and batter him. I thought he was very restrained. Im quite sure he could have had the nobber under the trucks wheels if he wanted to.

Top Bottom