Where Do You Log Your Mileage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
I keep a record of my mileage on a running site I used to use a lot but now my jogging has reduced to nearly nothing, due to injury and would like to keep a log on a cycling specific training site. Not that I do a lot of mileage nor
am I fast but would like to improve on both.

ThePainInSpain

Keep mine on an Exell spread sheet on the PC

I keep mine on xl - along with other bits and pieces like swimming anf gym time - just easy and versatile - and I don't need an internet connection

it would seem that the cyclechat concensus is My Cycling Log

very old stuff is in a book, more recent notes are scanned in then I have a lot in an Access database and now I use Sportracks and the whole lot is summarised in a single excel spreadsheet. All the electronic stuff is automatically backed up using www.mozy.com must get around to scanning the old stuff in notebooks.

gavintc

Guru
He who laughs last.........had a backup

I use Ascent on the MAC with a weekly backup of the files into a dropbox account

Had a quick look at Ascent. I presume you are happy with it. Is the mapping reasonable? I am looking for something to download from a Garmin 705 and want a decent mapping software.

thanks

zacklaws

Guru
Had a quick look at Ascent. I presume you are happy with it. Is the mapping reasonable? I am looking for something to download from a Garmin 705 and want a decent mapping software.

thanks

Try Sportstracks, the latest version, 3, you have to pay for to have all the features, but version 2, if you can get hold of it is free and have access to all the features. I download from my Edge 305 onto it.

OP
OP
The Jogger

The Jogger

Legendary Member

thanks

Try
www.fetcheveryone.com

This site has a lot of good stuf for recording training but is mainly a running site hence my original post maybe we should have something for our tyraining on CC of a similar set up. I'll look at my cycle log.
Cheers
Jogger

Top Bottom