Which bike for Di2

Which bike for Di2 upgrade

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
i have two bikes

The lightweight carbon bike with sram red/force and carbon rims, disc brakes

Or the

Custom Ti with sram rival with a 1x11 drive train, handbuilt hsons and disc brakes

Now i have the chance after my hols of getting ultegra di2, but i'm struggling to decide which bike i should put it on as i love riding them both

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Both, you tight git.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Either the bike you ride the most, or the one you're most likely to keep the longest.

Personally I'd go for the Ti.

In the interest of balance I'd say carbon. (Flawed answer though as I've never owned or ridden a Ti bike). Have had Ultegra Di2 10 speed and 11 speed and didn't get the hype tbh. It's ok but for the cash I want more than ok. Your money though so have fun. Btw where is the holiday Necker island I hope at the price !

OP
OP
J

jowwy

In the interest of balance I'd say carbon. (Flawed answer though as I've never owned or ridden a Ti bike). Have had Ultegra Di2 10 speed and 11 speed and didn't get the hype tbh. It's ok but for the cash I want more than ok. Your money though so have fun. Btw where is the holiday Necker island I hope at the price !
14 day cruise around spain, madeira, the canaries and portugal

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Nice

Thought a bout Sram e tap at all ?
Yes but at the mo theres no wifli option and i do need the 32t rear cassette being a big lad

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
i have two bikes

The lightweight carbon bike with sram red/force and carbon rims, disc brakes

Or the

Custom Ti with sram rival with a 1x11 drive train, handbuilt hsons and disc brakes

Now i have the chance after my hols of getting ultegra di2, but i'm struggling to decide which bike i should put it on as i love riding them both
Is either bike set up for Di2, or will you be drilling holes?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ti baby yeah!
upload_2016-8-10_20-27-16.jpeg

Top Bottom