Which clothing do you dislike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Trousers which hang off a man’s backside.

The guy in front who doesn’t realise his bibs need replacing - been there myself!

For wearing myself bib longs and tights but little choice in a British winter.

Julia9054

Guru
Judgy McJudgeface mode on.
The "giant toddler" look you see on lots of blokes in the summer - vest, baggy shorts, trainers and baseball cap.
Those floor length spaghetti strap floral dresses that come out in the summer (usually worn with bra straps on show) that look like they are wearing the living room curtains.
We have no idea how to dress for warm weather in the UK

Venod

Eh up
Speedo's are to swimming what lycra is to cycling, functional sports wear I have no problems with either.

I don't like clothing with the manufactures name in big bold letters on the front or down the leg, they should pay the people who wear such things for advertising the goods.
The tight leg trousers with baggie bottoms are ridiculous.

I have some white jeans inherited from Afnug junior (who is now 40 :eek:) I quite like them.

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Judgy McJudgeface mode on.
The "giant toddler" look you see on lots of blokes in the summer - vest, baggy shorts, trainers and baseball cap.
Those floor length spaghetti strap floral dresses that come out in the summer (usually worn with bra straps on show) that look like they are wearing the living room curtains.
We have no idea how to dress for warm weather in the UK

Baggy Shorts - Check
Baseball Cap - Check
Trainers - Check
Vest.. eeer just no.

Milzy

Guru
Beetle crushers. Them bandana things some cyclists wear, they look like pirates. Them plastic sandals with holes in name sounds like Crocks but probably spelled differently.

scotjimland

You have to wear Speedos to be let into a public swimming pool in France. They claim that baggies are unhygienic and have banned them.

Strange but true.

Indeed, but not because baggies per se are unhygienic.. it is to prevent people swimming with dirty shorts they have been wearing all day, cut off denim jeans etc and then just jump into the pool..

Top Bottom