Which clothing do you dislike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
The jogger pants have to have elasticated bottoms,with the legs of the joggers just slightly too short and be accompanied by black socks and black cheap shoes,if you want that total chav affect.

FTFY

Cargo pants, cargo shorts. Just what is the point? Waste of fabric. The pockets are rarely used - and if they ever are they look ridiculous.

Lycra = cycling
Speedo's = Swimming
Cargo pants/shorts = Walking/Hiking

I wear all of the above for the listed activities.

Why do people wear polo shirts with the collar stood up as if its been starched.

Never seen the point of Ties.

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
FTFY

Lycra = cycling
Speedo's = Swimming
Cargo pants/shorts = Walking/Hiking

I wear all of the above for the listed activities.

Why do people wear polo shirts with the collar stood up as if its been starched.

Never seen the point of Ties.
FTFY

The jogger pants have to have elasticated bottoms,with the legs of the joggers just slightly too short and be accompanied by black socks and black cheap shoes,if you want that total chav affect.
FTFY

I disagree. I've asked chav types how much their trainers cost. They astound me when they tell me anything from £75 in the sale,up to a staggering £250 if they're new to the market! A lad who works behind the bar of my local pub buys a new pair of Nike trainers about every 2 months. I always ask how much?,to which he usually replies "guess". I'll say oh about £120. He'll then show me the receipt for something daft like £220!:ohmy:

What other people wear is their own business. I endeavour not to judge them by their clothing.

This, pretty much. Although I will confess to indulging with another guest (cousin to one of the grooms and the self-described 'rainbow sheep of the family') in some mild snide mockery of my ex, in his burgundy velvet jacket, when me+kids and ex+new partner/stepdaughter were all invited to the wedding celebration of some mutual friends.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I don't fancy the mag' much,but i like the "free" socks. Mmm, is it worth paying £8.99 so i can get the socks,i wonder?:scratch:

onsale-web-630x420.png

Maybe i should start a "What would you do"? poll.:rolleyes:

I can only ever find the speedos I was forced to buy in France if I wanted to use the pool, therefore, speedos for me.

And if I was TVC, I'd cover up too (checks insecurity reinforcement book to see if that was too obvious).

Trickedem

Guru
If wearing a tie, the shirt should be buttoned up and the tie done up..... I cannot stand people who look like moody teenagers.

Top Bottom