Which clothing do you dislike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Indeed, but not because baggies per se are unhygienic.. it is to prevent people swimming with dirty shorts they have been wearing all day, cut off denim jeans etc and then just jump into the pool..
I'm sure anybody could make any article of clothing unhygienic if they put their mind ( or body ) to it.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I must be of that certain age, where I wear what I want & feel comfortable in & not what everyone else thinks I should be wearing ^_^ #happydays

Must admit though I'm not a fan of underwear showing above the waistband, but each to their own :okay:

Low cut waist to show plumbers cleavage.
V neck t shirts to of pecs.
Pork pie hat to assure audience that a musician has character.
Shell suits esp made up of random coloured offcuts sewn together.
His 'n hers matching anything.
Authentic sweatshirts that tell you so.

Drago

Legendary Member
Anything with that Burberry check pattern.

scotjimland

I'm sure anybody could make any article of clothing unhygienic if they put their mind ( or body ) to it.
I'm sure they could.. but if you change into Speedos then have the obligatory shower before entering the pool area, the risks are greatly reduced.. albeit not completely.

but in anycase I was only giving the correct reason why they are banned in French pools .. not looking for a debate about personal hygiene

OP
OP
Dave 123

Dave 123

Legendary Member
FTFY

Lycra = cycling
Speedo's = Swimming
Cargo pants/shorts = Walking/Hiking

I wear all of the above for the listed activities.

Why do people wear polo shirts with the collar stood up as if its been starched.

Never seen the point of Ties.

I wear my work polo with the collar up, it helps protect my neck from the sun, especially when edging lawns.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
'Poopy pants' look totally ridiculous.

View attachment 411085
I think i've seen Beckham in something fecking stupid like those. Or was it a sarong?:laugh:
41VIF2i6pYL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

Top Bottom