Which clothing do you dislike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
A suit that probably cost 5 grand and some airbrushing as well. That tattoo on his wedding ring finger looks er...so classy(!):rolleyes:
You can airbrush your photo too if you like.

(BTW I don't think that photo has been touched up, at least not in the way that you're referring to.)

screenman

Legendary Member
He’s only a year younger than Mr R... :okay:

He is the same age as my eldest son, the older I get the better looking I was.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
He is the same age as my eldest son, the older I get the better looking I was.
He's 6 years younger than me, I never have and never will come anywhere close to looking like that, even if he was in a bin bag and I was wearing the 5 grand suit. I'm more than happy to say, as a straight man, that he is farking gawjus!

Last edited:

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
I've just been reading this article on the BBC website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44256820

Apparently Speedo trunks are public enemy no 1, and quite rightly so.

For me I'm not a fan of the recent trend of young blokes wearing flat caps. As a teen from 1980's Ellesmere Port it's what octogenarian pigeon fanciers wore. It can never be cool.

Leather is fine above the waist, but certainly not below the waist in any form.

White jeans.

Red trousers.

Another recent trend is women in trouser suits with mega floral patterns. Not good.

So, what can you add? (Don't say Lycra!)
Trousers that flare out at the bottom. I brought a pair once and kept nearly tripping myself up.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Can't stand " joggy bottoms" , " trackies" etc.
Quite happy in lycra though.
I tend to wear them as i find it hard to get trousers to fit around my legs that are not about 2 " to big around the waist .

mustang1

Legendary Member
I can't tell the difference between pyjamas and day wear.

Flip flops.

"Casual clothes" to mean "a pile of crap". When I go to Monaco and see the casual clothes worn by the locals there then I see the £5.99 t-shirt/shorts/flipFlop bundle worn here, makes me cringe.

Tracksuits when not doing sporting activities. For example i see on the odd occasion a guy on a date with a nicely dressed woman. The guy is wearing a friggin shell suit/tracksuit .I later it less often these days though .

Naked bike ride events. Pathetic.

Trouser free day on london underground. Give me a break. The women are ok with this though. Whadayamean I shouldnt be like that?

Top Bottom