Who is growing a lockdown beard?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Could do with a trim

Drago

Legendary Member
Do you need a licence for that shirt?

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Love a loud/floral shirt. Got some right funky ones. I always wear a shirt, have done for years. Driving a lorry for a living I don’t dress smart so it’s nice to rock out a funky shirt at the weekends. Or every day at the moment.
Yesterdays shirt View attachment 523130
Sewing Bee judges would be concerned about the lack of pattern matching to the front panels Jay!

C R

Guru
I was. Lasted from the beginning of the lockdown to last Friday, when I finally had enough of my children piss taking.

Jody

Stubborn git
I was. Lasted from the beginning of the lockdown to last Friday, when I finally had enough of my children piss taking.

Similar here. I did about two and a half months but was fed up so it had to go.

I don't think beards are for me.

Smudge

Veteran
I wont ever grow another beard, I like the great fresh feeling after having a good 2 pass shave and slapping on some balm or aftershave after.
I notice you can get beard oil now, i cant imagine anything worse than having an oily beard on my face.

jayonabike