Why Do People With Black Bikes...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsmith

Veteran
image.jpg
image.jpg
2 predominantly black bikes = 2 extremely clean bikes in this household, thank you.

bpsmith

Veteran
Still look as good as day 1 btw @screenman. :smile:

Sara_H

Guru
...never clean them? And don't say you do because all the ones I've ever seen are filthy. People with matt black are the worst, they look like they've used them to tow a plough.

You might think no-one notices because black hides the gunge, but we do, oh yes we do. So stop wasting time on internet forums and get out there with a bucket of soapy water and a sponge.
How dare you?

Exile

Mines filthy, I'll admit it. But it is a cross bike, and isn't it law that it has to have a certain thickness of 'crust' or it will be taken off me for not using it properly?

Shortmember

Bickerton Cyclocross Racing Team groupie
The grunge on my bike is probably the only thing holding it together.

WelshJon

my black bike is my only bike, so is kept clean weather commuting or weekend riding

Attachments

• IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMAG0100.jpg
    IMAG0100.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 43

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
...never clean them? And don't say you do because all the ones I've ever seen are filthy. People with matt black are the worst, they look like they've used them to tow a plough.

You might think no-one notices because black hides the gunge, but we do, oh yes we do. So stop wasting time on internet forums and get out there with a bucket of soapy water and a sponge.

I did mine last night. It was quite dirty, it's true...

BigAl68

Über Member
Well I took a good look at mine and decided it was a chance to use my new stand and sit in the garden and give her a good deep clean. I have even taken the cassette off and cleaned every cog.
DSC_1227.JPG

Top Bottom