Why so many breakfast rules...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
1) Nothing like a full English breakfast breakfast - buttered toasts, 2 fried eggs, a strip of bacon, a sausage, mushrooms, tomato and nice cup of aromatic coffee. Best enjoyed on Weekend mornings.

Best enjoyed as a pre-breakfast snack.

2) For the ultimate experience, replace the fried egg with half a dozen double yolkers with scrambled eggs, the bacon and sausage with finely sliced smoked Salmon strips of belly pork, a metre of cumberland sausage and a slab of black pudding sliced and gently fried.

FTFY

3) For the working day start - Large buttered croissant, sliced with ham and cheese as fillings.

A hollowed out tiger loaf with kedgeree at one end and lamb pasander at the other end as fillings is a much more enjoyable alternative.

MisterStan

Label Required
Hagelslag! Love it. My 3 yr old has it as an occasional treat. My Dutch colleague imports it for me.
1) Nothing like a full English breakfast breakfast - buttered toasts, 2 fried eggs, a strip of bacon, a sausage, mushrooms, tomato and nice cup of aromatic coffee. Best enjoyed on Weekend mornings.
You're right, that's nothing like a FULL English. Beans? Black Pudding? A strip of bacon? And 1 sausage? Who are you trying to kid?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Good choice, I quite often have a bit of chocolate after breakfast.
I had to have some cream on top of it. On account of that needing using up as well.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
[QUOTE 3595889, member: 9609"]LOL other than the scenario that your fridge has just broken and you need to consume the entire contents before loss, I am sure the ice cream could have waited until early afternoon - the truth I suspect is ice cream is pretty good any time of the day.[/QUOTE]
Early afternoon I am at work! the ice cream is at home.

Top Bottom