Wiggle deliveries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
Has anyone had problems with delivery via Evrifrom Wiggle Ordered a chain last Monday Evri advised me that they had received it on Wednesday Message on Thursday it is out for delivery Today it has returned to sender.

Mrs p has had problems with deliveries by Evri Never any problems when it was Hermies.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Evri/Hermes... say no more
Different name, same crap service.

OP
OP
pawl

pawl

Legendary Member
Update

Wiggle have checked the delivery details Confirmed that it was being returned due to a administrative problem at their end That’s three occasions of deliveries from companies using Evri Have used Wiggle many times ,Delivery has never been a problem Wiggle have just lost a customer.

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Wiggle order on Tuesday, delivered this evening at 7 pm by Evri . Our regular courier is a very reliable mature Lady. If it is a large heavy parcel she will ask can I come and collect it out of her van . :laugh:

alex_cycles

Veteran
We always used to call them "Herpes". Our particular delivery agent is OK, but if we're not here they do tend to fling things over the gate with little regard for what might be inside. Since becoming Evri, I haven't noticed much of a difference. MOST things from Wiggle arrive next day when they say they will. They have been a day late once this year out of probably about 5 orders. So overall, not too bad. Their online tracking always seems to lag though, so it's essentially fairly useless.

Our local Evri seems ok. Had a Wiggle delivery this week. On time

Brandane

Legendary Member
Not Wiggle, but ChainReaction....
Previously when CR used to send items by Royal Mail, they would arrive before you had a chance to log off their site (ok, slight exaggeration, but they were unbelievably fast).
I have noticed recently that they have switched to Evri/Hermes, which can only be for cost reasons as they are useless in "evri" other way. Last 2 deliveries from CR took 5 or 6 days, when Royal Mail was always about 2 days. Standard delivery option used as always.

Edit...
And don't get me started on their less than helpful tracking system. It goes from "we have picked up your item from the retailer", and does not update until it is delivered to your door 5 or 6 days later. Completely pointless.

Last edited:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I hate when I place an online order and find it’s being delivered by Evri. Seems hit or miss depending on how good your local courier is. It’s ok at the moment. Everyone else is good whether Royal Mail, DPD or Yodel.

byegad

Legendary Member
A bike hanging bracket had a similar issue. Collected from the seller 11th August then deafening silence. The seller offered me a refund or re-send, I chose the latter. Time will tell.......

OP
OP
pawl

pawl

Legendary Member
When I chatted online They agreed it was being returned and was down to an administrative error.
At least they didn’t say it was due toCovid War in Ukraine Lack of chips and various other reasons from the book of excuses

Top Bottom