Wiggle deliveries

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Not had Haribos from Wiggle for some time.

My last order of High5 tabs and gloves had a pack. They were scoffed before I even looked at the gloves. :laugh:

If I ever order again and they send Haribos I will send them to you Can’t stand the blooming things.

A jar of Marmite Yum Yum

Yes Haribo is just boiled up sheep skin from carcasses to get the gelatine and then sugar and colouring added. Absolute garbage processed food and tastes bland to me. I've never been a fan of that type of product and just thinking about it makes me feel a little sick. Not my thing at all to say the least. I also love Marmite and that is extremely healthy, as a yeast extract there is loads of goodness in there.

I've done a few orders to Chain Reaction recently. I did one yesterday as Quidco had a £5 cashback bonus on any order and placed a order of mainly low cost inner tubes for £20, many of which were only £1 each so very pleased with my order value. I find they are excellently packed and quickly delivered. I don't tend to use Wiggle nowadays as I don't think they are on cashback sites and the prices are pretty much the same as their sister company Chain Reaction. In the past I used Wiggle quite a lot.

mustang1

Legendary Member
Mmmh... Nah i have not had any problems with either wiggle or evri. In fact, I've never had a problem with either of those companies.

SuffolkBlue

Long story short but after a recent failed/lost EVRI delivery from Wiggle I had the following from the Wiggle "To the Top Team":

"Due to this, our senior management team hold regular reviews all of our delivery partners to monitor success rates and use these meetings to set expectations that will drive continued improvements. Although the data we have seen does show progress in performance, we are also keen to give our customers the courier they prefer. Plans are already in motion to introduce this option at the checkout stage on our website. We hope this will give people the opportunity to make allowances for their own specific experiences with couriers/drivers in their area. Unfortunately this is a complex change to how we operate, so we do not have a date for when this will begin"

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Not had Haribos from Wiggle for some time.

I have occasionally not got haribos, but my delivery last week did have them. It happened to be my OH's son's birthday so I tossed them to him as I opened it up!

GuyBoden

Guru
Ordered two tyres from Wiggle on Thurs, they arrived today as specified by email link.

Good service.

Our local Evri/Hermes courier is "Justin".:okay:

cb50f3ce4b0a924b41b59f0aa303f834a6b794e383ad8c18d6.jpg

(Yes, free Horribos sweets too.)

vickster

Legendary Member
I placed a Wiggle order at around 9am yesterday, message at 1pm today saying it’s ready to collect from the newsagent. That was standard free delivery

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I received an order from Wiggle via Evri last week.
No dramas. Arrived ok as planned.
Included Haribos.

Top Bottom