"Wiggle" service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toptom

:popcorn:Always been good for me. Haribo always turns up on time

BigAl68

Über Member
Always found them great. Had a spoke pull on a 3 month old set of Zonda wheels and they were sent back free and the warranty team sent me a new pair 2 days later. I was even told to keep the QR so now have a spare pair.

vickster

Legendary Member
I got nearly £7 off a pair of tyres recently as they had an issue with the pricing from screen to basket (£20.69 on screen, £23.95 in basket). All simply dealt with through their chat window

No complaints here, the tyres were the higher price on CRC

No complaints with wiggle, good prices, swift delivery, free returns, quick refunds :smile:

Been good at retrospectively price matching their own deals too, refund rather than the need to return and reorder (their 365 day collect+ returns are great)

AndyRM

XOXO
I've ordered a fair amount from Wiggle. The only time I had an issue was when a courier chucked* a package under my hedge and didn't leave a note. It was only by chance that I noticed and I'm glad I did as it was a rather expensive part. I dropped them a note about the courier's poor show and they don't use them in my hood any more. Can't fault them.

*The Haribo were mercifully unblemished.

OP
OP
D

Doug.

Veteran
Wjy don't you explain what your beef is rather then just ranting.
Why don't you learn to spell ?
My " beef ".........no beef I am a vegetarian.
I think you exaggerate re. " rant ".
I extend my recommendations to the suppliers who I have found to be very good.

Last edited by a moderator:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
My " beef ".........no beef I am a vegetarian.
I think you exaggerate re. " rant ".
I extend my recommendations to the suppliers who I have found to be very good.

So you don't want to explain to the forum the problem you had with Wiggle? Looks like very few people on here have had any problems with them.

And why don't you learn how to 'quote' properly?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.

index.jpg

Heavens to Betsy!

Last edited:
U

User482

Why don't you learn some manners? Who knows, you may even find you get better service from on-line retailers.

For the record, I've used Wiggle many times over the years and have never had a problem with them. Delivery is usually quicker than their competitors, too.

jack smith

Veteran
Dunno like my chain reaction orders always come next day with free delivery and my wiggle one hasent turned up! (Not a real complaint) but people do need to realise the internet isn't an English writing exam.

U

User6179

Wait till the OP tries Halfords online store :biggrin:

Wiggle in the past have been good with me on returns , better than their competitors when it comes to warranty replacement anyway .

Top Bottom