"Wiggle" service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It only takes one transaction that goes bad to strongly colour a customer's impression of the retailer. Isolated less-than-ideal "Customer Service" makes it worse. I've always been very happy with Wiggle, and CRC as well as others. Some other online suppliers have been pretty bad but the transactions were so trivial that I didn't engage in jihad. If it's a real source of disgruntlement, you should elaborate a bit. Please don't take that as a criticism.

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
My wee girl spots the Wiggle box every time and gets the Haribo.

I had an issue with overshoes but they refunded (eventually). It's normally the first place I check.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I politely asked them by email if an eighteen month old waterproof jacket could be repaired because it had a broken zip on one pocket. I returned it on a free returns ticket. A brand new jacket turned up within three days. That bought a certain amount of customer loyalty from me.

ayceejay

Guru
I ordered a part from Wiggle and what was delivered was not the same as the illustration and was useless. I went through a Kafkaesque process - sending pictures and explaining - passed on to someone else - sending the same pictures and explaining = passed to someone else - sent pictures together with the pictures of the item from the manufacturer and explained but nobody was listening. In the end I decided that I had had my $12 worth of aggravation and dropped it. No apology no offer to return no solution offered at all - Wiggle crap for me too.

jack smith

Veteran
I specially requested tangfastics for my last order in the comments box and they sent me two bags :dance:

Gt my dmt radial shoes there for a bargain price
And just ordered some lizard skins bar tape and a few other things (cant even remember what they were) that are due tommorrow or thursday so hoping they will be fine!

Top Bottom