"Wiggle" service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
D

Doug.

Veteran
My third purchase from them that I have had problems with and I am very annoyed, difficulty in replacing faulty components.
No telephone assistance.
Reply from their "lad" Justin was so stupid as to be insulting.
Online C.R.C are much better and helpful.
I do use my local bike shop also but they have a limited stock.
Merlin are also good, as no doubt other suppliers are.
No more "Wiggling" from me.
Yours
Doug.
I find some of the " Haribo "messages very amusing.
I must have a sense of humour, unlike some of the unfortunates who launch an attack upon myself and the posting I made based upon my experience with "Wiggle "
Pleased that "Wiggle" give some degree of reasonable customer service, at least to some people.

Tojo

Über Member
I also have platinum so as you'll gather I've used them a lot without any hassle up until last week when I sent an item back for exchange and it will have taken just under two weeks to get the exchange item too me but That's just one little issue which I will not hold against them 99.9 % of my transactions have been absolutely spot on.
What I like is you get texts to tell you the day its going to be delivered......and of course the Haribo's, by the way has anyone had the power bars and the individually packaged High-5 tabs.......:secret:

Last edited:

simgsxr

Used Wiggle (also other online cycle shops) since 2009. Service is excellent, sent a Shimano 105 left hand shifter that was just out of warranty back & they sent it to their supplier, received a new one a week later. An exposure light was returned after 1.5 years use (2 year guarantee) sorted & returned within a couple of weeks. Only 2 returns from too many purchases over 6 years & no problems!

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Ordered loads from them never had any issues even with returns and refunds always get my haribo and even an energy bar in my last order

MikeW-71

Veteran
Energy bars seem to appear at random, I just had a small order and there was one in. I guess a supplier has just given them a load of samples for distribution.

Tojo

Über Member
I ordered an Ultegra chain each from Wiggle & Halfords on Wednesday - Halfords one arrived in store this morning, Wiggle's arrived by post today (with Haribo).

Got to go with the haribo option and also the Halfrauds option was you had to go to the store and pick it up....Wiggle to the door and Haribo, no choice really, I'll have to ask again, has anyone had the individually packaged High-5 tabs......:whistle:

Top Bottom