"Wiggle" service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

uclown2002

Guru
Got to go with the haribo option and also the Halfrauds option was you had to go to the store and pick it up....Wiggle to the door and Haribo, no choice really, I'll have to ask again, has anyone had the individually packaged High-5 tabs......:whistle:

Halfords price match then offer further 10% off with British Cycling membership. As much as I like the haribo and home delivery it often pays (for me) to pick up at halfords.

MikeW-71

Veteran
I'll have to ask again, has anyone had the individually packaged High-5 tabs......:whistle:
Yes, I've had a few.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Oooooo, look what just arrived in this mornings post :smile:

Wiggle.jpg

I'd just like to point out that that is NOT a carpet in my house, I'm in work.

Attachments

• Wiggle.jpg
    Wiggle.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 67

Mark2802

Regular
Just to add to an old thread, I bought a torque wrench from wiggle that died 9 months later. Contacted wiggle who paid postage for its return and replaced straight away without question. Use them all the time, if it's cheaper somewhere else they'll price match too.

I remember a small good quality cycle shop called "Butlers" in Highland Rd Southsea. I also remember a couple of their employees exploring the opportunities of the internet

I bought stuff over many years form the various incarnations otf the company as it became Wiggle

Then one day I had an argument with some rope on the road that wrecked my rear dérailleur.. nt a problem as I cycled past massive cycle retailer a few hundred yards away

Who informed me that they could not (even in an emergency) sell me anything... even if i ordered it on the internet it would have to elivered to my home as there was no facility for me to collect from the door I was standing at!

Never used them since

Hyslop

Veteran
Ordered some Northwave overshoes from Wiggle last week. Delivery arrived fine but in the box was ... a snorkel :eek:

I've let them know and we'l see what happens tomorrow.

Maybe they know something about the :rain: we don't.
Must admit,in terms of wet weather its a bit of a jump from overshoes to snorkel.Either Michael Fish has a retirement job,or a hipster by the name of Noah works in the picking department.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Placed my first order with Wiggle late on Saturday afternoon, chose the 'free' standard delivery of up to 4 working days.
Delivered first thing this morning (next working day) with a packet of Haribo Tangfastic included.
All good and will use them again! :okay:

Tojo

Über Member
Was surprised the other day when I received an package from wiggle, small order, only £28 and low and behold not only a packet of harribo but also 4 sachets of etixx endurance isotonic as-well.....deep joy.....:thumbsup:

Alexvs

I tend to always use Wiggle unless I need something extra quick which I then get from Evans after using a price match and picked up from store. I bought a Quella Trinity 2.0 single speed/fixie recently from Wiggle and even though they said 4 - 6 days delivery I had it within 2 after getting it delivered to my local Homebase where they've set up a shop in a shop. So I popped along after work after getting the text to say it's there and collected a completely assembled bike with a little box of free tools and 2 packs of haribo :biggrin: So not only did I get haribo I didn't have to set my bike up at all so win win! I'll probably now just get things delivered there seeing as it's that simple. The shops not bad either, you can order items to store via some tablets they have in a pod, they have some bikes on show and they do servicing.

Top Bottom