Winter cycling is a recipe for hypothermia, frostbite, and pneumonia.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Octet

Veteran
No no, the TMNs go to Octet, sorry.

TMN?

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Why risk serious injuries or worse in really bad winter weather, I don't understand that reasoning. Cars make life easier, safer and more comfortable in those circumstances. Cycling is to be enjoyed, not battling against the elements.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Why risk serious injuries or worse in really bad winter weather, I don't understand that reasoning. Cars make life easier, safer and more comfortable in those circumstances. Cycling is to be enjoyed, not battling against the elements.

No car, when it snows I have a sled... we then go to the local shops or anywhere else with me pulling the two small peoples on it for the couple of days of inconvenience the snow causes here, it does the job and small people think it is marvelous! It depends on why you are cycling as to whether battling the elements is part and parcel of it or not!

376526_551204068224167_335123615_n.jpg

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
That's me convinced then. In fact why bother with a bike at all. I think I'll sell my bikes and get myself a sensible convertible sports car. That way I can enjoy my Sunday morning rides without having to battle against any of the elements, hot or cold.
I think you misunderstood my comments completely or you are just being sarcastic.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
If I sold all my bikes, I might be able to buy a tire for a convertible sports car.

Top Bottom