Winter gear at Aldi next week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LizardEye

Some good stuff next Thursday (16th).

Drool here

SPD shoes for £20
Merino shirt - £15
Nice looking pannier rack for a tenner

I bought a pair of the bib longs a couple of years ago and they're briliant

Next problem, how to sneak it into the collection!

yello

I actually like that merino (if you can call it that when it's only 30% merino!) shirt. Very retro inspired. I'd probably give it a go.

Rando

Veteran
Some good stuff next Thursday (16th).

Drool here

SPD shoes for £20
Merino shirt - £15
Nice looking pannier rack for a tenner

I bought a pair of the bib longs a couple of years ago and they're briliant

Next problem, how to sneak it into the collection!

Thanks for the heads up. I am looking at buying some winter cycling gear and was about to buy a Endura Laser Cycling jacket for £35 along with some gloves.
Does anyone know what the quality is like for cycling gear from Aldi ? Particularly the Winter Cycling Jacket £19.99 and the Gloves £4.99. As long as they keep me dry and warmish then I would be happy to buy from Aldi and save some money.

OP
OP
L

LizardEye

It's usually pretty good. You would expect to
pay at least twice as much anywhere else.

Having said that I bought nowt last year as the quality wasnt as good as previously.

But definitely good for trashing through another bad winter.

Anyone have an opinion on the SPD shoes. I could do with a pair, but are they any good?

PpPete

Legendary Member
In general Aldi's stuff seems a little better than Lidl's

I've been using Lidl SPD shoes for over a year with no complaints... so I was going to get some Aldi ones for "sunday best"
Cheap? Moi?

They will probably have run out of my size by the time I get there though.

Mmmmm . . . . . Spanish Hot Chocolate. Now that's what I call winter cycling stuff.

with a slug of the Spanish Brandy in it?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I was looking at the arm and leg warmers as well as some of the reflective armbands.I asked mrs CK to go down on thursday while mini CK is at pre school and she reckons she doesn't have time.

Lazy Biatch shes got 3 hours !
It means i will have to make a trip after work by which time all the best will have gone :sad:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I'll have to pay them a visit :whistle: . I have some of their summer stuff and I'm happy with that. All except the track pump which I've managed to bodge to work for presta only.

Top Bottom