Winter Strength training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Congrats n all that - but none of that has any relevance whatsoever to the point in question. No offence. I once scored the winning goal for my cubs football team, but that doesn't qualify me to offer coaching advice to Roy Hodgson.
I rest my case - the proof of the pudding is in the eating

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Doing weights could be useful for helping combat osteoporosis in cyclists but that isn't the same thing as making them better cyclists.

I might be on Warfarin for life. Osteoporosis is a known side-effect of the drug, so doing some weight-bearing exercise would be a good idea for people like me. (I have a chin-dip station which I can use for my upper body. I reckon regular walks over the steep local hills and rugged terrain do enough for my legs.)

Doing weights could be useful for helping combat osteoporosis in cyclists but that isn't the same thing as making them better cyclists.

I might be on Warfarin for life. Osteoporosis is a known side-effect of the drug, so doing some weight-bearing exercise would be a good idea for people like me. (I have a chin-dip station which I can use for my upper body. I reckon regular walks over the steep local hills and rugged terrain do enough for my legs.)
Yes i agree - but before using any weights i would seek the advice of medical experts

good luck - Leigh

He can eat a lot of pudding though!

shall we just pretend he's not here.. ? ;)

lukesdad

How many of you are in your 60s ? When you get to that age, then perhaps you can tell the mad one he's ...erm mad ? Untill then I'd get back to your 24/7 internet browsing ^_^

lukesdad

Stength training could also prevent injuries, as well as longer term problems, but these wippersnappers won t find that out untill they 're into there 60's ...erm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom