Word is getting out ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dmcd33

I would get one, but only if it was discreet and small. On the plus side, I have not had many close calls for some time, so no incentive to buy one (sods law, I know)

crazyjoe101

I would get one, but only if it was discreet and small. On the plus side, I have not had many close calls for some time, so no incentive to buy one (sods law, I know)

This is off the top of my head so I'm not sure but I think the dogcam bullet ones are quite small. I think parts of the Metropolitan Police give them to their cyclists.

Twelve Spokes

Time to say goodbye again...
But the problem seems to be with certain people that you would have a tool on the helmet & a tool underneath it.

The things that some of the YouTube brigade seem to think is dangerous & unacceptable is so common place & mundane it is quite frankly boring. They never seem to be in the wrong, never do poor road management, never hold anybody up or change lanes without indicating, never filter down the outside on the wrong side of the unbroken line, now every line of the Highway code backwards in klingon, God I wish I was as perfect as they are, maybe that's what I'm missing, maybe wearing a helmet cam & posting on YouTube will make me a cycling god where I can do no wrong, feck me, i'm going to buy one from Best Buy tomorrow.

Alan...

I know,I just can't help it.x

Seriously though I put very little up now as generally it's all the same old,same old.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Who are the 'youtube brigade'? Are they like the 'PC brigade' or the 'health and safety brigade' who exist only in the minds of the prejudiced?

Because your description of camera users doesn't seem to match up with anyone I know who uses one.
Hello Jez. Still this camera thing, eh?

Jezston

Über Member
Hello Jez. Still this camera thing, eh?

Erm, mind not following me around the forum replying to all my posts in this rather creepy style, please?

You seem to be the one with the obsession over camera cyclists. Also, this is a thread about cameras.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Erm, mind not following me around the forum replying to all my posts in this rather creepy style, please?

You seem to be the one with the obsession over camera cyclists. Also, this is a thread about cameras.
A bit over the top Jez, eh? Following you? I just said hello mate, that's all. If conversing yesterday is following you, them I'm guilty. Anyway....see ya.

D

Deleted member 20519

Now one of those Google Earth ones would be good.

594561-the-hub-google-street-view-bike.jpg

MrDampy

Regular

Where do you get one! I need this one!

lukesdad

Who are the 'youtube brigade'? Are they like the 'PC brigade' or the 'health and safety brigade' who exist only in the minds of the prejudiced?

Because your description of camera users doesn't seem to match up with anyone I know who uses one.
Self expanatory I would of thought ,unless of course you're a numpty !

crazyjoe101

What I don't understand is why some people will seek further interaction with a driver after something's happened. The vast majority of people will react badly when confronted with what they've done wrong as they begin to realise they were in the wrong and become embarrassed or just believe steadfastly that they're correct. I can't recall when I've seen a confrontation end well; it's not as if they're going to go "well now that you've shown me my mistake I'll be sure to read into the rules and look to change my behaviour in the future."
Before going up to the window people might do well to ask themselves:
"What do I hope to achieve here?"
"What am I actually going to achieve here?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom