Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Xmas day/night out?

Would you like a xmas day/night out?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

24th - I'll be in .... Glasgow :rolleyes:

Typical - efforts made to get CC Ecosse together for an evening of bikechat :cheers: - and we have conflicting family engagements ... :sad:

<harrumph>

I don't think the date's set in stone yet :thumbsup:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Aaaargh! was reading away and the dog jumped up and voted for me. Please ignore, I live in Norfolk.

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
November is too early for me but the works Christmas party isn't till the 21st of December and I'll probably need a day or two to sober up :whistle: so it pretty much rules me out.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
I was thinking the Omni Centre in Edinburgh would be a good place to meet and we can either stay in there or move on to somewhere else in Edinburgh, its a 2 minute walk from the train station (Waverley) so its ideal to get the train to and from :smile:

Fubar

Guru
we're supposed to have relatives from down south coming up that weekend so that probably rules me out, sorry :sad: - though if things change that will free me up! I'll keep you updated.

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
we're supposed to have relatives from down south coming up that weekend so that probably rules me out, sorry :sad: - though if things change that will free me up! I'll keep you updated.

No worries Mark, keep us updated :thumbsup:

Top Bottom