FNRttC York to Hull Friday Night Ride - 23rd June 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
No email yet, as I don't want to confuse people with the Shoreham ride. Should be one sometime over the weekend.

As (1) there is roughly one ride a month and (b) registration for each ride generally opens 4* weeks in advance, our practice last year -- continuing into this year -- is to open each ride on the Sunday following the last ride, if that makes sense. A kind of passing of the baton from one ride leader to the next**. Otherwise, our inbox would be total chaos.

So.... as the Shoreham ride is tonight, I suggest you watch your inbox this coming Sunday. :okay:

*Yes, I know it's just 3 weeks til York-Hull but taking advantage of the summer months does mean shoe-horning non-London rides in amongst the more-or-less monthly London rides.
**Although, this particular month, the ride leader is the same guy again. :rolleyes:

Shaun

Founder
Thanks @velovoice - sounds like a sensible approach. I can only imagine how much of your free time you all put in organising and running the rides, so whatever makes it easier for you. ^_^ I'm just being impatient. I've really enjoyed my previous FNRttC's and am looking forward to a well run ride in good company (and not at all interested in a MAHOOSIVE breakfast when we land in Hull :whistle:). :giggle:

wanda2010

Guru
Chocolate? Plain sponge? Please and thanks.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
[QUOTE 4828536, member: 10119"]I'm not capable of riding even half way to Hull these days, but could potentially organise a cake-drop at the Minster before you set off. Any requests?[/QUOTE]
You're making cake. That's enough for me to know! :smile:

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
In other non cake related news............REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

After the glorious time had by all on the Shoreham ride, the FNRttC heads to Yorkshire for the first time in 3 years for an almost flat 70 mile York to Hull route. There'll be a number of river crossings, including the stunning Humber bridge. You'll even go below sea level.

Full details and the sign up form can be found here.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
In other non cake related news............REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

After the glorious time had by all on the Shoreham ride, the FNRttC heads to Yorkshire for the first time in 3 years for an almost flat 70 mile York to Hull route. There'll be a number of river crossings, including the stunning Humber bridge. You'll even go below sea level.

Full details and the sign up form can be found here.
Did I win the race to sign up first?

Top Bottom