Your least favourite film?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Melvil

I saw the Simpsons Movie last night and was very very underwhelmed....not my least favourite ever but certainly a big disapointment!

wafflycat

Pretty much anything with Jim Carrey in it where he's supposed to be being funny. I've never found him as funny as he seems to think he is. Mel Gibson: pretty much anything with Mel Gibson in apart from the Mad Max series, Gallipoli & Tim. Anything with Vinnie Jones in.

I'm sure I could think of more.

Alcdrew

Hairspray! I was dragged along by the wife to see it. And Now hate her for making my lose 2 hours of my life to that utter rubbish. Might be getting divorced, soon if I'm forced to see another film on par with that.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
1. Being John Malkovich - wtf??? Couldn't bring myself to watch until the end of that pile of sh*te, had to apologise to my Wife for forcing her to sit through some of it too.

2. Grand Canyon - Still the only film to date that I've walked out of at the cinema. Truly terrible.

3. Moulin Rouge - managed only 15 minutes on DVD, still suffering some disturbing nightmares years later.

turbo tim, i think perhaps you need an interest in cuban/latin music to really enjoy beuna vista social club, did you know what the film was about before you went to see it? abit like going to see saving private ryan and hating war films...ya dig?

col

Legendary Member
papercorn2000 said:
Wasn't "300" the gayest film ever (apart from Top Gun)?

Did anyone else see the likeness of the main guy in 300 when he was shouting,it reminded me of the main arab leader in the carry on film where they were in the foriegn legion:laugh:

Glad it's not just me, but I did not get on with Sideways either or My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

I hate all the dumb and dumber style movies but liked Forest Gump.

Hate a lot of Jim carey, but think that The Truman Show is one of the great films.

My absolute worst though is Braveheart, I could only take 20 minutes before Mel Gibson's wayward Scottish accent got to me.

got-to-get-fit

deathrace 2000
short cuts
communion
logans run
memento
anything with Brian Denehey
anything with Luke Perry
Anything with that brown haired bint off charlies angels

Absolute foooooooooooooookin sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiittttttteeeeeee

Reactions: gbb

Brock

Memento.. 'sheeeeiiiiiteeeee'??
And Deathrace 2000 !?!?? You're crazy man.

I suggest (almost) everything with Tom Cruise in. Especially 'A few good men'.
Simpsons movie also was a complete waste of time.

Oh, and Showgirls. Yes, that has to be the worst movie ever. Even the liberal use of boobies and bums didn't make it worth sitting through.

And just about every Hollywood 'comedy'. Maybe I'm just a grump but generally I hate them all.

turbo tim

dangerousjules said:
turbo tim, i think perhaps you need an interest in cuban/latin music to really enjoy beuna vista social club, did you know what the film was about before you went to see it? abit like going to see saving private ryan and hating war films...ya dig?

Yes, I knew it was about Cuban music, but the reviews it received persuaded me to go. Quality film and all that, no doubt, but just not for me. Everyone else in my circle of friends loved it. Didn't like the music, didn't care about the old musicians, just not interesting to me.

Agree about Jim Carey, an incredibly unfunny man (Steve Martin likewise), although he redeemed himself somewhat in The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind when he was playing a straightish role. Good film.

Can't agree with others on Momento though. Excellent. Also thoroghly enjoyed Being John Malkovich. Watched them both more than once.

mosschops2

Mission Impossible 2 - awful awful film - let down IMHO by the awful acting of the English love-interest.

Superman 4 - vs nuclear man wasn't it?? Horrrrendous!!

Also I find most Dudley Moore films too embarrassing to watch. Except "10" anyway!!

Top Bottom