Your least favourite film?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattonsea

Über Member
The Glorious 39 by Stephen Poliakov .The worst acting ever witnessed on film by Bill Nighy . More wooden than a big stick . " Oh darling don't worry your pretty head about the hideous murder have a scone !" Hahaa

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Only walked out of 2 films,
Elephant Man, and,
Pink Floyd's The Wall

PaulB

Legendary Member
Howard the Duck. What a shile of pitt that was! Expectations were high but my kids were frightened by this and it had literally nothing at all to recommend it. When ever we're talking about bad films we tend to say 'yes it was awful, but it was no "Howard the Duck"'

byegad

Legendary Member
At number 1. Transformers The Movie, circa 1986. Saw it with my kids then both under 5. The dialogue consisted 98% 'Look out!' 'Argh!' 'Urgh!'
A close 2. Sunday, Bloody Sunday. A plot that could be summed up in two lines with episodes of violence, rape, and revenge. Yawn!

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
The only film (I hardly ever go) I ever walked out of was Hook.

I watched the whole of Sharknado on the television thinking, "surely this is a spoof. It has to get better soon!" Then it was the end and it really was that dreadful.

It's taken 7 years, but it has to be said. Shawshank Redemption.
Really? Your entitled to an opinion I suppose, even if it is wrong :tongue:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
The barbarian and the geisha starring "the hell I will" john wayne. What a complete pants of a film. Whatever made him star in that pile of tosh.

Top Bottom