Your ride today....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Given how fantastic the weather has been over the past few days it would have been rude not to have got out; this morning's lingering dopamine from a pleasant 2-3hrs roaming the countryside on foot last night acting as a convenient springboard.

After a quick squiz at the weather forecast I got out uncharacteristally early at just gone half nine; heading north despite this meaning I'd be against the wind SE coming back in - since the riding out to the SE of the village is particularly hateful.

I meandered through various villages; seizing every opportunity to dive down previously unexplored bridleways; however most resulted in disappointment as they petered out to nothing or miraculously transformed into skinny footpaths that required me to hoik the bike over numerous gates to continue my journey :rolleyes:

I passed plenty of others also out indulging in their chosen form of exercise in the sun and generally everyones' mood seemed elevated for embracing this precious opportunity :smile:

The last leg home was predicatably punishing due to the wind, gradient coming back into the village and usual lack of fitness, however I'm very glad I got out and sat here enjoying the heady mixture of endorphines and exhaustion look forward to hopefully spending the (unusually lengthy) rest of the day doing constructive tasks aound the house.

In numbers I managed a shade over 32 miles and 1500ft of climbing at 12mph and 144bpm for just under 2k Kcal burned; so by a small margin this year's biggest ride so far :smile:

Last edited:

13 rider

Guru
Another glorious day so time for another 50km ride . I have 4 standard 50km loops but none of them floated my boat this morning so made the route up on the fly . Took my normal route out to the wreake valley ,Anstey ,Cossington ,Ratcliffe to Thrussington were instead of carrying on up the valley I turned right to Rearsby over the A607 into the more rolling countryside. Lots of ups and downs through Gaddesby back to the A607 and down to the valley via Frisby on the Wreake .Turn back to Thrussington were I had decided to do the climb out of the village I hadn't done before . There aren't many local climbs I haven't done but this one leads you up the the dual carriage of the A46 . The climb wasn't too bad just along drag had to wait a good 5 minutes to safely cross both carriageways perhaps that's why I haven't done it before . Past Leicester city training ground into Seagrave ,Back home via Sileby ,Cossington ,Rothley ,Anstey . 33 miles ,1300ft of upness at 15.6mph . Lovely day out full summer kit again ,it's great not having to think about what to wear on a ride

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Yesterday: With the weather looking good for the weekend I wanted to get my challenge ride in for the month. Good Friday looked the best in terms of the wind so I prepared the Raleigh the day before and set an early alarm.

The day dawned and I went to get the Raleigh out only to find a pancake-flat rear tyre - I'd had to repair a puncture and the patch clearly hadn't taken so the Galaxy came out instead and I was on the road shortly after seven.

It was a nice morning - calm and cool rather than cold. I thought that the route I'd really like to do might be a bit too busy with holiday traffic so decided instead that I had unfinished business with the route I'd tried and failed to ride last month. To be sure of the mileage it was quite a roundabout start; to Condover initially then a loop through Wheathall and Berriewood before returning to Condover and heading away along Lyon's Lane to Berrington, Cross Houses, Cound, Harnage, Cound Moor and Acton Burnell. There was very little traffic on the roads initially, which I always like, and a couple of cyclists out enjoying the early morning like me.

After Acton Burnell I headed past Longnor and out to the big climb of the day up to the top of Folly Bank where I had my first snack stop of the trip. Descending into Cardington the bins were being collected which meant having to avoid a couple of lorries. I ran over some broken glass in the village but fortunately the tyres have shrugged it off.

Heading for Hughley there are lots of flowing downhill sections which seemed particularly good on this bike and the road towards Harley wasn't bad either. I was fairly certain that I didn't need the added mileage from going through Harnage Grange and into Cressage along Shore Lane, but it occured to me that I would go this way as the crossing of the A458 would be a right then a left which would be safer if the traffic was busy. Before reaching Cressage the clouds had cleared and the day warmed up quite rapidly so a stop was needed to shed layers and convert my trousers to shorts.

I was headed up the climbs through Eaton Constantine and Uppington next so taking layers off was well timed. There were more riders out and about now which was quite a contrast to the previous day when I'd seen only four or five all trip. The descent of Bluebell Lane was great with 20mph+ showing for almost all of it and I arrived at Walcot just at the right time for an elevenses stop, so I paused on the bridge and watched the world go by - mostly cyclists this time.

Moving on again I was onto much flatter roads than I'd been on so far and, with a tailwind as well, 16 or 17 mph was an easy cruise through Rodington Heath, Roden and Poynton Green. Taking a left towards Bing's Heath the increase in the wind speed from earlier was noticable but, being a crosswind, didn't slow things down much. That easy cruise resumed as I headed to Astley where I explored the other road round the village out of curiosity. Heading for Hadnall a car waited for me at a narrow point and I'd just waved my thanks when a stone pinged from under my wheel and clattered against the side of the car.:ohmy: I stopped and looked back but they were already driving away so I presume didn't want to make a fuss.

From Hadnall the good pace continued until the climb to Harmer Hill where I could feel the miles in the legs a bit but was generally feeling a lot better than last time I attempted this route. The road through Harmer Hill was quieter than I'd expected but that was good for keeping up the pace. I descended into Myddle quick enough to trigger the speed sign (I was within the limit though) and plodded up the climb the other side only to find traffic lights at the top which did give a chance for a small rest. A left took me through Fenemere to Baschurch where I had to turn into the wind again which was a bit more brisk than earlier but I still got along at a reasonable pace to Little Ness. On this road a Range Rover overtook on a blind bend then a little further on I found the same one doing a turn in a driveway and they decided they didn't need to wait for me to pass before pulling out, so I had to brake.:dry: Annoying, but that was about as bad as the driving got this trip so I can live with it.

Having passed Great Ness and Pentre I decided to head for Edgerley and Kinnerley to make the most of the wind direction. A lunch stop was taken in a gateway at around the 70 mile mark. While stopped I heard a strange noise coming along the road and a guy on a Pinarello Dogma shot past. It's undoubtedly a fast machine but I was amazed how noisy the road buzz through the frame was and how long after it had passed I could still hear it. To be fair, the road surface on this stretch is really poor which would have contributed towards the noise.

Having jiggled my way along the road to Kinnerley I turned through Argoed and headed for Melverley. I knew this stretch would be partly into the wind but it seemed to have calmed a little while having lunch so wasn't too bad to ride into. I'd hoped my next turning would give a cross-tailwind, which it did, and the nice cruising speeds returned en route to the Royal Hill. I overtook a family group on the way and just after I'd passed heard the comment "How come he's faster than us?"^_^

I was getting along better than expected on the way back through Pentre and the climb over to Great Ness wasn't too bad considering the distance in the legs. At Little Ness I turned towards Nib Heath heading for Yeaton. The section through Old Woods and Merrington is a bit lumpy so I couldn't whizz along like I had been doing, then on the way back to Hadnall the road is a gentle climb as well as being into the wind so I was down to a gentle trundle for a while. After Astley I was running out of energy a bit. I didn't need any extra mileage so decided to take the more direct way back to Upton Magna even if it did mean tackling Ebury Hill and Haughmond Hill. The first wasn't too bad - the latter was quite a plod. Another rider on a lighter bike overtook me quite easily initially but he also slowed to not much more than my pace a bit further up the climb. As the road eased I paused in a convenient gateway for a drink and opened up the jelly babies, which helped.

I enjoyed the descent into Upton Magna and by this time the jelly babies were working so I had a bit more energy to push on to Atcham then Cross Houses and Berrington. After passing through Condover for the last time this trip I had the tailwind for the last couple of miles or so and found the energy to push on, giving a very nice cruising speed of around 20mph for a while:hyper:

104.31 miles for the day at 13.7 mph moving average. 9 hours and 20 minutes with all the stops included. The Galaxy felt great to ride and if I'd had a few more rides to get used to this saddle again I could have gone further.^_^

At Wheathall early on. A bit grey and misy but not too cold and hardly any wind (at this point at least).

Looking towards the Wrekin on Lyon's Lane.

About to tackle the steep bit of the Folly Bank climb.

At the top. Time for a bite to eat.

Nearing Cressage the sky has cleared and it's quickly warming up.

A pause by the church at Astley before taking the lane on the left which I've not ridden before.

Jumping on a bit: the view of the Breidden from near Melverley.

At Yeaton.

Overlooking Bomere Heath not long after Merrington.

Cronkhill near Atcham.

My determination to get a cake in this weekend didn’t stop yesterday- ohhhhhhhh helllll no!!!

Mrs NL was fast asleep having not long got in from a night shift and the weather was just too damn good not to slip out again for a little shufty round local lanes, making sure that the route took in a cafe of some description!

Strava: check
30 miles: check
Flat: check
Paved: check
Cafe: you better do, boy!

Route loaded, suncream on (yes, you heard me right 🤣) kit on…. Off we pop!!

It was a spur of the moment decision but one I’m glad I took!

Nothing specific of note occurred other than I rode along flat lanes that I’ve ridden on countless times before and will continue to do so even more because they’re ace! 🤣

Stopped off at my regular haunt at Sutton Wharf for a coffee, bacon sandwich and cake in the sunshine, the latter of which was my favourite millionaire shortbread BUT with mini eggs on! 😋😋😋
To have one of my favourite cakes combined with some of my favourite confectionery is just as heavenly as this weather we’re having at the moment! Crumbly base, gooey caramel thick chocolate topped with mini eggs? 10/10 for cake game for sure!!

The coffee and cake came out first and there was a significant wait for the bacon as there was only one guy cooking and several hungry punters sat outside impatiently waiting for their fodder.

So I sat and waited. And waited. And waited! In the sunshine people watching. I was right by a canal so some of the entertainment included watching two cocker spaniels spot ducks in the water and trying frantically to get some breakfast of their own it would seem!!

Half an hour later, out came the bacon butty which was long overdue- you see I’d already chowed down on my cake as it distracted me from wanting to put my foot up the arse of the impatient, entitled tw*t sat next to me who was rude and abusive to the poor staff who were doing their very best despite clearly being depleted in numbers, I guess in large part to that bug that’s doing the rounds…. 🦠

Cake game completed, it was time to roll on back home and I cracked on through the superb lanes, again nothing of note to report on ride-wise, deviating slightly from the plan to make sure I got at least 50km in.

And so endeth another cake game write up, 34 miles in just under 2 hours! Til next time…..

View: https://youtu.be/BH8PGrpgQno

Last edited:

AndreaJ

Veteran
After a particularly filthy, muddy ride on Wednesday the warm sunny weather yesterday and today was much better.
Decided to do a flat ride yesterday to see how much quicker I could do it on my new bike. Did a make it up as you go along route around Whixall, Tilstock, Coton and Edstaston. 24.4 miles @16.3 mph average which is loads quicker than I can do it on my commuting bike and slightly quicker than the Defy.
I decided to go in the other direction today towards Loppington, around Colemere, Lyneal and into Welshampton. Headed up the steeper hill to Breadon Heath and back down to Bettisfield, Northwood and a wander around a different part of Whixall to get home. 26.7 miles on another beautiful day with hardly any traffic a steam engine being the most unusual vehicle.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Only a dozen or so miles, but I saw my first swallow of 2022 and my first Early Purple Orchids.
I nearly inhaled a pair of yellowhammers too!

The point to point racing was on at Flete, distant tannoy announcements….

Attachments

• 387E2BE7-FA21-437D-A87D-8B9C8ED72871.jpeg
    387E2BE7-FA21-437D-A87D-8B9C8ED72871.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 0

Mike_P

Guru
Another Metric Half Century today, slightly longer than yesterdays but with 500ft+ more climbing. The sun had eventually appeared justifying short sleeves today. West on Penny Pot, north on the B6451 and then west and north-west to Greenhow. Approaching Greenhow;

Turned east on the B6265, to the side and downwards Nidderdale was murky and not the stunning view it can be. Paused for a snack and then down Peat Lane, a narrow road providing a useful alternative to the busy B roads decent of Greenhow Hill.

After a relatively sane initial decent, which I took a bit too cautiously, it narrows more and does a sharp Z bend with a gradient of over 20%; I kept a foot on the floor. Beyond the further bend an uneven road surface sign was not joking. Through Bewerley and a clear run at Pateley Bridge High Street leading to my first sub 1 minute ascent of it.

Further climbs on the B6265 and then largely downgrade on the B6165 pass Glasshouses, through Wilsill and to the second word ABC of Low Laithe.

Paused for a further snack at Summerbridge and a couple of climbs later in Burnt Yates the Garmin pronounced the Varia as ‘Radar disconnected’; over 2 hrs earlier a low battery had been indicated. Down the bank through Bedlam, onto Ripley, and along the Nidderdale Greenway.
34.57 miles 2579ft climbed 12.6mph avg.

Last edited:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
My determination to get a cake in this weekend didn’t stop yesterday- ohhhhhhhh helllll no!!!

Mrs NL was fast asleep having not long got in from a night shift and the weather was just too damn good not to slip out again for a little shufty round local lanes, making sure that the route took in a cafe of some description!

Strava: check
30 miles: check
Flat: check
Paved: check
Cafe: you better do, boy!

Route loaded, suncream on (yes, you heard me right 🤣) kit on…. Off we pop!!

It was a spur of the moment decision but one I’m glad I took!

Nothing specific of note occurred other than I rode along flat lanes that I’ve ridden on countless times before and will continue to do so even more because they’re ace! 🤣

Stopped off at my regular haunt at Sutton Wharf for a coffee, bacon sandwich and cake in the sunshine, the latter of which was my favourite millionaire shortbread BUT with mini eggs on! 😋😋😋
To have one of my favourite cakes combined with some of my favourite confectionery is just as heavenly as this weather we’re having at the moment! Crumbly base, gooey caramel thick chocolate topped with mini eggs? 10/10 for cake game for sure!!

The coffee and cake came out first and there was a significant wait for the bacon as there was only one guy cooking and several hungry punters sat outside impatiently waiting for their fodder.

So I sat and waited. And waited. And waited! In the sunshine people watching. I was right by a canal so some of the entertainment included watching two cocker spaniels spot ducks in the water and trying frantically to get some breakfast of their own it would seem!!

Half an hour later, out came the bacon butty which was long overdue- you see I’d already chowed down on my cake as it distracted me from wanting to put my foot up the arse of the impatient, entitled tw*t sat next to me who was rude and abusive to the poor staff who were doing their very best despite clearly being depleted in numbers, I guess in large part to that bug that’s doing the rounds…. 🦠

Cake game completed, it was time to roll on back home and I cracked on through the superb lanes, again nothing of note to report on ride-wise, deviating slightly from the plan to make sure I got at least 50km in.

And so endeth another cake game write up, 34 miles in just under 2 hours! Til next time…..

View: https://youtu.be/BH8PGrpgQno

View attachment 640384
View attachment 640385
View attachment 640386
View attachment 640387
View attachment 640389
View attachment 640390

suncream ? i had to put thicker gloves on my fingers were white !

chriswoody

Legendary Member
Cycling takes a lot of time and that's something I don't have a lot of, today however, was different. I had a whole day to myself and the sun was shining, so time to take full advantage. I typical early spring fashion, the weather was in low single figures when I set out and with the fresh Easterly breeze it was a tad cold. I headed out over the lanes and watched the glider school pilots setting up their gliders. Soon I was plunging into the forest and complete solitude.

The weather has been mostly dry these last weeks and the ground is dusty and firm. I pass through a clearing though where the loggers have recently been working and the ground is all churned up and deep puddles wait to claim my wheels. Winding further North on fine gravel roads now, slowly rising and falling between the stands of Pine and Silver Birch. Reaching the sandy section at Wildech, the ground is espcially dry and it's a battle to ride through that I lose and end up pushing for a short way.

Onwards I ride and when I reach the first small break in the canopy, I stop next to the heather that's growing there and take a small snack break. Niedersachsen is famous for its horse breeding, even the county shield has a picture of a horse on it and today there are lots of folk out riding and enjoying the sun. I do my best to right sensitively past them and not spook the horses. Before long I'm climbing up a gravel fire road and onto the Tiefental. A popular place in the summer when the heather is in bloom.

From here I drop down again and enter the least exciting part of the day, a long, almost straight drag for many kilometres through farm land and rough roads, which for some reason just feels a long slog.

After what feels an age, I reach the small hamlet of Schmarbeck a popular gateway to the Hiede and full of folk. On the edge of a small carpark I sit at a table and eat some food, feeling really relaxed and content watching the comings and goings.

The next kilometres are a fun and exciting ride over a wild patch of Hiede, there are surprisingly few people around and the day is really starting to warm up despite the icy Easterly breeze. After the open moorland, I once more plunge back into the woodland and seek out ever more obscure paths. One of the things I enjoy most about these style of riding is never knowing what's around the next corner and hazards like fallen trees and deep puddles are some of the adventures that await.

I soon come across the lake that I spent the night next to with my son and after a short break, I head out onto the next open patch of Hiede. It's a truly lovely landscape around here, though far from natural, it has been shaped my generations of farmers and human interactions.

The kilometres are rolling under my wheels now as a swing round to the South and start the long ride homeward. The ride alternates from forest, to farmland to open heathland all of the landscapes that make up this cultural landscape. Every once in awhile I stop to soak in the solitude and listen to the sounds of the forest coming alive after it's winter slumber.

Some of the paths are just mellow gravel, whilst others are roller coaster rides of deep ruts and sweeping sandy sections which send the bike skidding and sliding all over the place. Soon though I head into a fishery cum nature reserve and seek out a quiet spot away from the Sunday tourists and crash down next to a lake. A eat a flapjack whilst watch the birds and insects and listen to the sounds of the fish breaking the surface.

Soon it's time to move on and again the trail doesn't disappoint, I'm soon riding under the dappled light of a canopy of old Scots Pine. Kilometres slip by in this old forest and then I round a corner to another area of recent forestry felling.

The path has been well and truly churned up by the forestry machinery, however the deep ruts, sand, mud and puddles provide a stunning obstacle course and I spend a stunning few kilometers bouncing and sliding around having a great old time. The fun draws to an end though at the gravel tracks that lead down to Reberllah and after a final rest under the sprawling Oak I turn the bars homeward and ride the last kilometers in complete contentment. As I ride into the garden the computer shows a ride of just over 89 kilometers, my longest ride in a while and my legs are aching, but I'm feeling really content, a lovely long ride on some fantastic trails.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
Out with the lads today for our first cyclocrawl event of the year. Actually visited only one pub this time ... the Ship Inn at Framilode.

We weaved our way there via every little dead end turn leading to the riverbank, then sat for quite a while putting the world to rights and reminiscing about our years together at the Land Registry. A lovely sunny day, great company and a few pints of sweet, sweet cider.

We started off back home with Tony already late back, so we parted company after this shot as he raced home while thinking up an excuse:

I don't think I've ever seen the lanes so quiet. Plenty of cyclists, but next to no cars at all. Must be the price of petrol. Simon and I took a right turn after Longney, down a long, rutted track leading down to the canal bank. Just a little nod to Paris-Roubaix, continuing on along the gravel path back to Quedgeley. As always, the experience left me with itchy forearms due to the battering they took going over potholes. Got back in time to watch the closing stages of the real Paris-Roubaix. A good day, even if I only did 17.7 miles.

gavgav

Guru
A lovely sunny Easter Sunday morning and so I got the Carbon out for its first trip of the year. The wind was keen, forecast to be from the South, so I picked a route that didn’t have too much travel in that direction…..more on that later.

I’d only gone as far as the traffic lights and had encountered a problem with the gears. It was constantly jumping between 1st and 2nd gear, so tweaked the adjuster a bit and then again about a mile further on, which seemed to sort things.

I headed out of Town via Nobold, Radbrook and Gains Park, to Bicton and Montford Bridge. I then followed NCN route 81 to Shrawardine, enjoying the very well resurfaced smooth lanes. I had to make an abrupt stop, coming round a corner to find 2 young ponies being walked along, 1 of whom had been spooked by a car coming from the other direction. A stern talking to was being had by the Pony, from the human in “control”!

I paused by the MOD base, for my first drink and snack stop of the day and had been averaging 14mph so far, which is fast for me and did raise suspicions that I’d had a tailwind, which I shouldn’t have had according to the Met Office…

Indeed I then turned South, towards Pentre, expecting a headwind and there wasn’t one. I passed the Royal Hill, which had a beer list on a board outside and I could have happily worked through many of those!! Resisted though and continued to Melverley, where I turned East….into a wind tunnel! Oh yes, the wind was an Easterly, confirmed by my cricket pre-bowling technique of chucking a handful of grass into the air. Which way would the majority of the next 20 miles be travelling…..yes that would be East 🤦‍♂️ Thanks Met Office!

At Crew Green I turned North East and along the main road to Princes Oak, with that being a headwind at times as well, so the wind was veering also. I got overtaken by a chap on a bike, too closely for my liking, just before I turned off at Princes Oak anyway and began the long pull of a climb, up towards Halfway House. I met a group of cyclists who were descending and then heard the blast of a car horn in the distance, presumably a close call on the narrow section. Said car overtook me with plenty of room and so no “I hate cyclists” punishment pass thankfully. I could hear the hum of racing car engines from the nearby Loton Park Hill Climb event.

The wind was really gusting into my face now and making it a long plod. I crossed the A458 with ease, that won’t be the case tomorrow when the hordes of holiday makers return from Wales and then stopped for lunch in the layby. The road between Halfway House and Westbury has also been nicely resurfaced and was much needed.

At Westbury I turned onto the main road to Yockleton and Nox, again being buffeted by wind, but from the side and on passing a large gap in the hedge had a moment when a big gust blew me sidewards and felt like it wasn’t far from taking the wheels from under me. I paused again for a further tweak of the gears, as when standing on the pedals it had jumped into second, which wasn’t a pleasant experience!

I then turned East again and battled the wind up to Lea Cross, Arscott, Annscroft, Exfords Green and Stapleton. My destination was dad’s, for an Easter Sunday afternoon with him and my brother, followed by Dinner. I was glad to get there and out of the wind to be honest.

A pleasant afternoon and early evening was had, before I set back out to get home before 8pm when the rain was forecast to arrive. It was cooler now and that wind was still there, but slightly less strong and from a South Easterly direction now, which meant after Condover and Lyons Lane I FINALLY had a tailwind for the remaining section through Betton Abbots and home before the rain started. The dark clouds were hovering above and so it wouldn’t be long.

39.96 miles at 12.8mph avg. Wasn’t as slow as I thought it might be, but not what I’d hoped for when being over 14mph a third of the way into the ride. Very quiet roads today, which helped with the enjoyment and despite the wind it was good to be out on the Carbon again.

Last edited:

Mike_P

Guru
Gave the hybrid an outing today, its first since Nov 2020. Lightened by the removal of the pannier rack, mudguards, handlebar extension and flip stand and equipped with a Garmin mount and a new sportscam mount, it also had the saddle bag off the Defy fitted – a suitable mount having been added some time back. Swopped its allen key front wheel axle for a quick release - only one I could find was for a rear so two end caps put on it. False start as I had forgot a pump and cadence sensor. Noticeably windy so short sleeve jersey on with arm warmers, which never came off.

Cycle route to the B6161 then onto the A61, around the Nidd Brearton loop and held by a set of TTLs at Farnham en-route east to Great Ouseburn for a snack. Dropping onto the small chainwheel was problematic, it could be persuaded by flicking the chain up and down the rear mech.

South—east to Thorpe Underwood and east towards the River Ouse; here was the reason for the hybrid as I took to a bridleway which soon deteriorated;

the quality of the surfacing improving slightly, if not the number of pot holes, as more accesses joined until finally a tarmac lane. Just beyond the end of that was the second word ABC of Nun Monkton.

South-west along Pool Lane, the only vehicular access to the village, to join briefly the A59 before turning towards Kirk Hammerton and a snack subsequent to a lengthy pause at a level crossing.

Over Cattal bridge and through Cowthorpe; by now I had worked out that the small chainwheel would be dropped into when the smaller rear cogs were in use and somehow the gearing all clicked to allow for a PR between bridges over the A1(M) and A168. South on the B6164 to North Deighton and west to Spofforth for a snack in the Millennium garden; its access had finally been cleared of an overgrowing shrub.

Through Follifoot and decided to follow the NCN in the belief that the subway route under the A658 had been improved; it had not and the subway was full of horse manure which as the light faded a squelching noise was heard under the tyres. Beyond the climb away was very muddy and the hybrid slipped to one side immediately on leaving the subway – I walked up.

Down Rudding Lane, the lights on the narrow bridge nicely stayed green and up the climb to join the A661 and then the normal route to the east of Harrogate town centre home.
Back home I discovered a bottle cage had broke and was resting on the front derauileur:unsure:
44.56 miles 1752ft climbed 12.7mph avg

Last edited:
Top Bottom