Zwift - All things Zwift and more

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
True it doesn't do a great deal for me either but as others as said, the Volcano section has been designed with criteriums in mind I understand? That said, it just adds a different bit of scenery if you want to go and do your own thing.

mythste

Veteran
I've been doing some of the ODZ races, managed to finish top 5 in the C cat race last monday and for the first time in a long time I felt properly sick from exertion. Havent felt like that since high school athletics.

Awesome.

Gary E

Veteran
Not such issues on my Neo :becool:

If I'm honest I'd love to get a Neo but there are soooo many things I could do to improve my bike with that sort of money :eek:

ryan_w

Anyone racing on zwift?

Huge amount of 'fun' to be had. ^_^

Before my accident 12 days ago, I was racing a fair bit on Zwift.

Got promoted to Cat B and was holding over 310w for the duration of the races normally.

I love the sprint finishes, yet to lose one :tongue:

Get on ZwiftPower and enjoy comparing detailed stats for hours on end...

uclown2002

Guru
Before my accident 12 days ago, I was racing a fair bit on Zwift.

Got promoted to Cat B and was holding over 310w for the duration of the races normally.

I love the sprint finishes, yet to lose one :tongue:

Get on ZwiftPower and enjoy comparing detailed stats for hours on end...

I'm on there, also racing in Cat B, although I'm borderline Cat A (Dave Ranson)

I can't get close in a sprint though :blush:

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Wow, cyclechat has some fast racers in Zwift!
At 54y and on a NEO I won't present much of a racing challenge to anyone really but having done some group rides feel the racing itch. I will try chaingang ride tonight to see if I can hold a pace and then look at a C category race and see what happens.

ryan_w

Remember Zwift uses w/kg as their unit of measure.

I can put down ok power but I weigh 92kg, so not overly impressive. I can only maintain around 3.2w/kg.

mythste

Veteran
I'm frustratingly between C and B at the moment. Depending on the day! It's a nice improvement from when I started a month or so ago but I think some of it is down to working out the finer points of drafting etc than a pure increase in fitness.

Top Bottom