Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
I’m going out for one of the fabled zone 2 rides on Sunday I think. I’d be up for racing that course another time though. Does it come up much generally in the schedule?

My endurance ride is scheduled tomorrow so I thought I would do stage 2 and then another hour or so in z2.
Don’t think it come up that often compared to others. Nothing to stop you trying to beat my time up the hill though ... 😉

bobinski

Legendary Member
If memory serves me, @bobinski signed up for the race (?) but not sure if he switched to the GF. I believe everyone else is signed up to the GF.

I am in the race with the option to drop back into the GF. Will have to work bloody hard in the months to come to make starting the race a sensible proposition

Norry1

Legendary Member
When you do you fly back home Lars? Maybe we could do some laps of regents parks on the Monday.

I'd be up for joining you. Nip down on the train :smile:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
TOC- Im not sure, when is it?

Im looking at the tour of Yorkshire sportive in may. It goes by where I used to live and work years ago

I could definitely be up for that. I just googled it Andy. It says they haven’t finalised the route yet but last year it set off from Leeds. I have an uncle in Headingley who’s very keen to do an event with me so this could be a winner.

ah turns out they have released the route:
https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/18168393.tour-de-yorkshire-2020-routes-unveiled/

I’m going to try make this I think.

Last edited:
Top Bottom