Zwift Chaingang/Weekly Race

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buck

Guru
There is SO much moaning on Zwift! I had to turn the music up to drown it out tonight. Ok, fortunately you cannot actually hear what they are saying but is there constantly scrolling. I must remember to turn it off next time.

I've not noticed it being too bad TBH. There's a lot of banter and a few who are moaning about anyone who tries to have a light hearted comment or two (guilty as charged!)

I tend to ignore it but use it more targeted. For example, last night I sent a message to the race leader direct rather than a group text.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Yeah, I think I caught it when 2 large groups were struggling to stay together and some were moaning that others in the groups were racing. So that then turned into a moan about groups taking up space etc. Etc. I was taking it very easy tonight too so probably paying more attention to the chats.

OP
OP
T.M.H.N.E.T

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
An awful lot of them treat zwift like a sunday bun run! I use a wireless mini keyboard so I can keep my laptop away from the profuse level of sweat I produce and bluetooth headphones paired to my phone for some choonz.

Buck

Guru
I've had a busy few days at work meaning I haven't been able to Zwift so far this week but looking to get on tonight at some point.
Is anybody else going to be around?

AlanW

Guru
I really wanted to have a good session this evening on Zwift as my new trainer arrived yesterday and I only quickly had time to set it up last night to make sure it all worked. However, sadly I have to go out this evening. :sad:

OP
OP
T.M.H.N.E.T

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
I had plans then didn't have plans then had plans, now I don't have plans.

So I'm in my pjs drinking tea.... No zwift tonight, FML comes to mind :smile:

Buck

Guru
Cant do that as my youngest has swimming around that time so will be out 5:15 to 6:30 then it's food time! (Unless Mrs B does the taxi run whilst I Zwift)

I'll update tomorrow.

Top Bottom