100 mile fixed gear ride - Spring 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
You have my sympathy, I am going into hospital this Monday for quite a serious procedure so won't really have much of a Christmas nor will I be riding a bike for a while.
Leicester of Peterborough TF?

D

Deleted member 1258

You have my sympathy, I am going into hospital this Monday for quite a serious procedure so won't really have much of a Christmas nor will I be riding a bike for a while.

I hope the OP goes well.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Best of luck for the op. You really need to be able to turn your head to check what's behind you. A mirror is not an acceptable option - especially with your looks! ^_^
Seriously, all the best, try to make the best of your enforced inaction, and get back on the bike as soon as practicable.

Best of luck for the op. You really need to be able to turn your head to check what's behind you. A mirror is not an acceptable option - especially with your looks! ^_^
Seriously, all the best, try to make the best of your enforced inaction, and get back on the bike as soon as practicable.
Thanks, but I guess those that know my situation from the car crash and my waiting for a shoulder op have probably got hold of the wrong end of the stick so to speak. I am going in for heart surgery, about 14 hours from now so we are both very nervous. On the plus side just done 60 miles and it was a good un, one to remember, will post it if time in "your ride today".

D

Deleted member 1258

Thanks, but I guess those that know my situation from the car crash and my waiting for a shoulder op have probably got hold of the wrong end of the stick so to speak. I am going in for heart surgery, about 14 hours from now so we are both very nervous. On the plus side just done 60 miles and it was a good un, one to remember, will post it if time in "your ride today".

I thought it was the shoulder, whats up with the ticker?

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Damn me! Sorry, TF. As you say, completely wrong end of the stick. Will be thinking of you and hoping all goes well.

I thought it was the shoulder, whats up with the ticker?
Been a problem for about 9 years now, I have a problem with Tachycardia [fast heart rate], condition is benign and not in itself dangerous but since the accident it has become more frequent, anyway to stop boring you all with this stuff they are going to fix it and also remove some ectopic cells I shouldn't have.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Been a problem for about 9 years now, I have a problem with Tachycardia [fast heart rate], condition is benign and not in itself dangerous but since the accident it has become more frequent, anyway to stop boring you all with this stuff they are going to fix it and also remove some ectopic cells I shouldn't have.
Good luck with that tf!

I think I could be heading the same way if my pulse doesn't settle down in the next year or two.

D

Deleted member 1258

Good luck with that, hope the op goes well.

Top Bottom