England : Lancashire ColinJ's 103 km or 107 mile 'Back from the Dead' forum ride Sat 29/03/14

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Hope the bike is ok, Phil.

How did it get bent - chucking the bike in the back of your car?

I have recharged the batteries for my Garmin, uploaded the route and moved the mounting bracket from the other bike. What I haven't done is to clean and lube the chain, and clean the rest of the bike. I think I'll do that after getting back from the shops with my choc rations.

No I cant think of a reason for it to be bent other than the bike is 4 years old so wear and tear.

potsy

Rambler
Just to confuse everyone I'll be neither on a pink bike nor wearing any pink tomorrow..
TF, on the other hand, may be sporting some pink...

I'm sure he'll look lovely in it :girl:

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
Unfortunately I'm still not fit enough. I've missed riding the last two weekends due to illness, and didn't get much riding done in Jan or Feb. Shame as I was looking forward to this ride. :cry:

Have a good ride everyone. :bicycle:

Ride safe peeps and have a great day y'all ^_^

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Who's a naughty boy then?

Last edited at 00:55hrs!
Got to sleep at 02:45, woke twice, and then woke again just before my 3 alarms went off. I'll sleep well tonight!

All I have to do after brekkie is pump my tyres up, get my kit on, and get moving.

I feel like I am about to take part in a big race rather than a forum ride! Mind you, after the past couple of years, it isn't surprising that this is a big deal for me.

Let's roll! :wahhey:

Globalti

Legendary Member
In bed by midnight and drifted in and out of sleep all night, woke at my usual time of 5.30 ish.

7 degrees, misty and a choppy breeze up here in Blackburn.

Top Bottom